+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Nope. As far as I know you could work full time while waiting for the decision
Full time means only 40 hrs ? cz im working full time means 40hrs in a week at one place and received job offer for part time 20 hrs on sin in a week. is working there going to be a problem it will be 60hrs in a week on sin. please respond thanks

Acamp

Jun 12, 2019
Full time means only 40 hrs ? cz im working full time means 40hrs in a week at one place and received job offer for part time 20 hrs on sin in a week. is working there going to be a problem it will be 60hrs in a week on sin. please respond thanks
I think you could work 40 hours or more. I am working in an average of 45 to 50 hours per week right now.

Zss

Jul 12, 2019
Can they be so slow like this
A day to re-enter to Canada is coming and my student permit is expiring

vicecarloans

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys,
I have this situation where I arrived at Canada but enrolled in school late. I arrived at Canada on August 14th to enroll in program starts in September. However, I handed in the tuition fee late so they rejected my enrollment in September and moved to January program. I asked one of the advisor if I could stay here in the meantime and wait until January program starts since I just got to Canada and flight ticket was very expensive. The advisor said that I could do so. After starting January program, I continuously studied without any gap. Now, I'm applying for PGWP on May 13th and still waiting for CIC response. Do you guys think that my situation before would affect the PGWP?

Thanks

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I have this situation where I arrived at Canada but enrolled in school late. I arrived at Canada on August 14th to enroll in program starts in September. However, I handed in the tuition fee late so they rejected my enrollment in September and moved to January program. I asked one of the advisor if I could stay here in the meantime and wait until January program starts since I just got to Canada and flight ticket was very expensive. The advisor said that I could do so. After starting January program, I continuously studied without any gap. Now, I'm applying for PGWP on May 13th and still waiting for CIC response. Do you guys think that my situation before would affect the PGWP?

Thanks
"July" or "August"? and PGWP is only applied after u graduated from a post-second program. you need back to school in January and why u want apply the PGWP?