+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I applied my PGWP on May 23, 2019. Anyone applied as same day ?? Any response or get the confirmed letter?
PS: I checked CIC processing time website and there no "post-graduation work permit " select(they used to have that ).
Does anyone know about which day are they processing right now?

Last edited:
Reactions: hkang12

hkang12

May 7, 2019
I applied my PGWP on May 23, 2019. Anyone applied as same day ?? Any response or get the confirmed letter? My PGWP may like as 3 years length (Program over 2 years).
PS: I checked CIC processing time website and there no "post-graduation work permit " select(they used to have that ).
Does anyone know about which day are they processing right now?
i Applied on 16 may still waiting. Recent updates is 12 may approval

abinavrameshs

Jul 14, 2019
You have to call cic for withdrawal of your online application after getting from border. They will refund you.
Hi.. Thanks for the reply..
When I try to cancel the online application, it says that I need to fill a web form, which has the following reasons to state :
I want to:
  • ask about an application that has taken longer than the normal processing times
  • update or give more information about an application
  • change my contact information
  • report a technical problem

Can I know which of the reasons you had stated to withdraw your application?
Thanks for your reply!!

Antony1709

Jul 14, 2019
Hi,
My student permit and SIN number will expire by this 30th. I have applied for the PGWP on last month. So, Can I work full time after July 30th ?

drp_12

Jul 9, 2019
I have updated my info in sheet.
applied on 12th May got approval on 11th July.
i hope everyone get their approval before Due date. best of luck guys..!

Reactions: jm101

Etym

Jul 14, 2019
Hi everyone, been lurking on this thread for a week or two. I applied on May 16th, awaiting a decision. I updated the spreadsheet by inserting a row and filling my information in. Made sure to not mess with anything else in the sheet.

Has anyone that has received their PGWP approval been asked to submit biometrics or come in for an in-person interview?