+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply, Yes, I applied in Canada. Do you know any other contact number to reach them? Cos I tried this 1-888-242-2100 but unable to reach an agent that I can talk to.
The number looks correct.
Just navigate your way through the options and wait for the automatic messages to finish.

Torssynemmy

Jul 14, 2019
I used it a while ago so I don't have the most recent link, you don't need to do anything special to join, it's open to all. Go back a few pages in the forum to find the link.
Ok, thanks. But I’m just curios, I’ve been waiting for my pgwp since March 1st, over 4months now and it’s still showing we are still processing. Normally does it take that long to get it approved or the immigration is having a slow time processing it?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Ok, thanks. But I’m just curios, I’ve been waiting for my pgwp since March 1st, over 4months now and it’s still showing we are still processing. Normally does it take that long to get it approved or the immigration is having a slow time processing it?
People as late as mid May have been processed. I would call them and if that doesn't do any good call your MP.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
It practically seems stalled at this moment
To all users, applicants who have a background of coming from 3rd world countries or war torn areas or where bureaucracy plays a big role would see their PGWP took more time because police clearance and bureaucracies delay the process of getting green signals from those countries.

kunaldaryani

May 17, 2019
Hey guys can I get the link for the doc of processing time??
I have applied on May 21st and haven't heard anything back from them.
TIA.