+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

koyac

Nov 28, 2019
Have you applied alone or with any dependent? If with dependent then it's going to take a long time. Idk the reason behind it but that's what I have heard in many threads here. Raising a Webform is waste of time. Just call them.
It seems you are right. Waiting since April 14 and yes I have a dependent on my application.

Reactions: SNP0201

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
SOWP
Applied on: July 08
WP-EXT: July 09

No further updates. I am expecting a decision till mid December. Is there any active thread for SOWP inland applications?

koyac

Nov 28, 2019
You processing time has breached 166 days. Did you try to call IRCC? They will escalate your case
I did, a couple days ago. After two hours waiting on the phone, the agent just said that I should get an answer in October :l. I'm wondering if should try again.

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
I did, a couple days ago. After two hours waiting on the phone, the agent just said that I should get an answer in October :l. I'm wondering if should try again.
Yes please try. They told me that they will escalate once it breaches 166 days

Ankitagrawalla

Feb 8, 2021
Great my permit is to be delivered to London as well. Tomorrow is my 10th day from date of approval. Hope to get it soon. My job offer is on hold due to this. They are insisting on scanned copy of work permit even tho i sent them the approval letter. The system here is a havoc. Not a rant, just stressed
Got my PGWP delivered today. It took 11 days from the date of approval. Location:London, Ontario.

Reactions: KP29

Sissyyy

Sep 13, 2022
I’ve applied for my PGWP in May and I still haven’t gotten any news, however I might get hired by a new employer soon and I was wondering if they give me an employment letter could I go to the immigration border to get my work permit right away? Is anyone know something about that?

AWZ

Sep 24, 2022
Hi all, can people who got the physical copy share how long did it take for you to get it after approval?