+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Umezude

Mar 2, 2018
Congratulations and good to hear as I am waiting from June 9th. I am just wondering if you asked for or received a work authorization extension letter after 4 months of applying?
You don’t need another work authorization letter. You can call them and they’d let you know this. You are on maintained status and as such, are legally authorized to work full-time. It’s also on their website. So long as you applied before the expiry of your study permit.

Reactions: mena1985

bbasiit

Aug 25, 2015
Hi All, As I have received my PGWP approval but my kids study permit has expired

Based on my SIN Number (assigned on study permit), I work remotely for Canadian Company.

My question:
Is it possible that I do not enter Canada and apply dependent visa after receiving 3 months’ Salary slips based on work permit approval. But without my actual Work Permit which is supposed to issue at the border.

Our basic intention is to travel together once everyone got visa.
One thing to note here, you need three pay slips (1 each bi-weekly, 3 in 1.5 months) not 3 months.

LittleGray

Sep 23, 2021
Okay guys. I got approved too.
Applied inside Canada
Applied -18th July
Status Changed: 25th Sept
Approved: 27th September

Good luck y'all!

PS: I did not get email or such. I just logged in and kept checking every other hour!
Congrats!!! I applied July 16th, hope mine will be approved soon.

Reactions: JayaK0909

Rahman21

Sep 23, 2021
Hello, I have been a silent reader and have been waiting anxiously like all of you. Here is my timeline -

PGWP applied - July 15
Eligibility review started - September 25
PGWP approved - September 27

Thanks everyone for sharing your posts! I was really anxious for the past 2.5 months but all of your approval posts really helped to cope up with my anxiety during this period. Whoever is waiting for their final results patiently, you got this!