+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

cookiecutter456

Aug 5, 2021
Hey bro, I have been following your messages. I have applied for PGWp outside Canada as well. I am just wondering, were you physically present in UK when you applied for PGWP? Did you list your current country of Residence as UK while applying? I perceive that you were later going to fly to UK
I applied when I was physically in the UK.
Listed my current country of residence as UK during my application - then selected 'visitor' from the options.

Goodluck!

Ala19

Sep 28, 2021
Hi Guys, I submitted my PGWP application on July 19th online inside Canada, no update yet.

Does anyone know how to get your initial SIN on maintained status? I didn't apply for a SIN during my study:(

Thanks

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys, I submitted my PGWP application on July 19th online inside Canada, no update yet.

Does anyone know how to get your initial SIN on maintained status? I didn't apply for a SIN during my study:(

Thanks
I don’t think it is possible , unfortunately :(:( you are going to have to wait for your work permit to physically arrive.

Pgwp 2021

Sep 29, 2021
Hello all
I have applied for my PGWP since May 25 2021 inside Canada and the status is showing that we have reviewing your eligibility for close to one month now .
The main problem is that I have a job that has told me that if I don’t have my work permit by November 15 2021 they may have to let me go
What would you suggest I do?
thanks for the help