+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
usually this means they are working on your file and based on historical data, you should get a result within 24-48 hours (it might get delayed also)
The eligibility review for my application started June 23, no update after that! Does anyone know what could be taking so long?

jwhamster

Jun 29, 2022
I know a lot of people are dying to hear some positive news. So I thought I would register an account to share with you that:
I applied on Jan-20th and my review of eligibility has started somewhere today (Jun 29).
No email has been sent to my inbox though.
Stay tone, stay positive, you will get your soon:)
Hey guys, I got my final decision today!
Applied on Jan-20th; Eligibility review started on Jun 29th; Approval on July 4th.
2 year master program with co-op semesters - 3 years GPWP

It has been extremely tough for me to wait for my WP, my employer does not allow me to work after the 120 days on the letter.... Anyway, it will all sorted out eventually....
Good luck everyone! You will hear good news soon!

eugmke

Jun 29, 2022
I finally got my approval today, July 4. Applied on Jan 21 and review of eligibility on June 30. :)
Is there a "review of eligibility" specific status showed on the webpage? I just got a ghost update, the status showed "Application update" and it returned back to "Submitted" till now.

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Is there a "review of eligibility" specific status showed on the webpage? I just got a ghost update, the status showed "Application update" and it returned back to "Submitted" till now.
if they start review your eligibility, the status should change from "you application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to " we are reviewing your eligibility ...... "

RavSammeta

Mar 29, 2022
I got my PGWP approval today
Applied: Jan 19
Approved on: July 4th.
It’s a ghost update. On Friday my status changed to application/profile read. Today my status changed to application/profile updated. When i clicked “check full application status” then it showed me decision made and approved. Finally relieved. Hope you’ll get your permits soon!!!

Jun 28, 2022
It will say in the application status that we are processing your application but when you scroll down you should see we are reviewing your eligibility…