11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi,

I have been told that my xray was not Ok so further Sputum tests are in progress.

I am a post ITA candidate and I have to submit my profile, Can anyone please suggest, should I proceed with profile submission or not?

Thanks,

Aditya61190

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Bill,

I am creating this thread to know about the time it takes cic to provide passport request.i completed and submitted my file on Nov 4 2017,my medical got cleared in about 15 days,I last checked my profile on 16 Jan 2018 and it still says under additional documents that the documents are bieng reviewed and under background check it says that it's not applicable.can you please help me in knowing how much time will it take from this point onwards in getting my ppr? Also what do they check in additional documents

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
i have already submitted my application with IRCC actually , is this a bad sign bec if IOM doesnot submit medical results to IRCC, my application can be rejected ??

i dont know how it works in other countries, but in Pakistan, IOM gives you a document as a proof that you have appeared for medical assessment, you attach this document while submitting application to IRCC. I did the same. Rest of the communication is done between IRCC and IOM and we can only have follow up via email/phone that whether the medical results have been submitted to IRCC or not. So thats why i submitted my application to IRCC.
I am facing the same issue as in yesterday medical they told me that my xray has a spot and I had to appear for 3 days sputum test, now my confusion is that my ITA will expire before the date they gave for another xray and sputum test result, so should I proceed with ITA submission or not?

As per above comments it seems that I should submit my profile along with all other documents and details and then I dont need to ask my province and CIC to extend the deadline?

Please confirm

Thanks

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I am facing the same issue as in yesterday medical they told me that my xray has a spot and I had to appear for 3 days sputum test, now my confusion is that my ITA will expire before the date they gave for another xray and sputum test result, so should I proceed with ITA submission or not?

As per above comments it seems that I should submit my profile along with all other documents and details and then I dont need to ask my province and CIC to extend the deadline?

Please confirm

Thanks
yes, submit with the medical assessment form IOM gave you on the very first day, thats about it. other medical tests will be followed and communicated by IOM accordingly.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
yes, submit with the medical assessment form IOM gave you on the very first day, thats about it. other medical tests will be followed and communicated by IOM accordingly.
Sure, Thanks.

I have not submitted application yet so will do it in a week or two.

Thanks,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have seen same pattern in NDVO too. They started giving PPR to Sep AOR 1st then moved back to July & August Candidates. Still some people from NDVO from June & July are waiting. Don't know the details but I think there might be some new PNP processing standards in Place from Sep AOR on ward. Even now a days Medical Passed time duration for PNP candidates reduced from 4 weeks to 18 -20 days.
It is possible as files are allocated to Agents in Visa Office. So, maybe one agent is processing file faster and moving to Sep while other officers are still stuck in June.

We can only predict scenarios.

alanvo84

Dec 15, 2017
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your advice on my PCC matter. My AOR was 12th Jan 2018, and they did not open my application to process yet (PNP outland). In anyway, I still need to get PCC for Singapore staying over 6 months, but I will travel to this country next month again for a training. Can I apply Singapore PCC in advance with time covering until my AOR date or I have to wait for IRCC request (might be ADR after my travelling) and apply the PCC to cover that trip too?

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
HI.

Can u please guide me:

What indication is there in GCMS notes about verification of a certain documents?

Or we can not see which documents they may verify?

Thanks for the anticipation.

sana.s

Jan 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
PCC Confusion AGAIN!!
I keep on reading 180 days or more in TOTAL...what do you mean by total? as in since my 18th birthday till now? the days i stayed in a country should be 180 days or more ( doesnt have to be in a go)
- So lived in Bahrain from birth to till now
- Visit my home country every year for few weeks
What years should I put for my visits to home country do they have to be the exact dates of entering and exits?
Stuck so badly hope someone can help

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Hi everyone,
PCC Confusion AGAIN!!
I keep on reading 180 days or more in TOTAL...what do you mean by total? as in since my 18th birthday till now? the days i stayed in a country should be 180 days or more ( doesnt have to be in a go)
What years should I put for my visits to home country do they have to be the exact dates of entering and exits?
These should be exact dates of entry and exit and calculate those intervals if the accumulative span is more than 6 months then yes you need PCC for that too.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
I have seen some Sep AOR PNP got PPR from LVO in immitracker. What is the possible explanation of this? Do Sep Aor people file transferred in October?
Hello @anwar01

Just checking, have you had any movement or changes on your profile yet? Mine hasn't changed since i last contacted you.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi BILL!

Please check my notes and correspondence details and guide me.

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX) PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO..................... WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.

Communication

Outgoing 1: Application Transferred

Outgoing 2: FQR Message (I do not know what it is)

Outgoing 3: Acknowledgement of Receipt

Outgoing 4: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 5: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 6: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 7: Provincial Nomination

Outgoing 8: Welcome to Express Entry

Outgoing 9: Express Entry Profile Received

Incoming 1: ATIP Request (my first GCMS Notes request I believe)

Incoming 2: Kit, Application Forms

Incoming 3: Schedule 4 – Provincial Nominee

Incoming 4: Medical (Status Checked)

Incoming 5: Employment Records (Status Assessed)

Incoming 6: Passport/Travel Documents (Status Checked)

Incoming 7: Police Certificate (Status Review Required) (I believe that only Officer can review and analysts and assistants may not have jurisdiction)

Incoming 8: Client Information (Status Review Required)

Incoming 9: Passport Photos (Status Checked )

Incoming 10: National ID (Status Checked )

Incoming 11: Education documents/Diplomas (Status Assessed)

Incoming 12: Proof of Funds (Status Review Required) (I believe that only Officer can review and analysts and assistants may not have jurisdiction)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi everyone,
PCC Confusion AGAIN!!
If Bahrain is your country of origin, then you don’t need to enter the exit and entry dates in your Travel History, but you need a PCC for that.

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi Bill,

If i complete a short landing say for a week and return to India, can i provide an address of a friend to IRCC who can collect my PR card and courier it to my address in India ? I have read elsewhere on this forum that RFID chips in PR cards prevent them from crossing border and its illegal for someone to courier it outside Canada ? Not sure if anybody has faced any issues in receiving the cards outside Canada.

Wanted to re-confirm if this is indeed true.