+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

Bj1988

Jan 4, 2018
Hi Bill,

I need your guidance regarding pcc. My submission recently got cancelled due to my wife's usa pcc not covering full tenure. Now we have initiated fresh pcc for Usa and i have received ita again. Another pcc for her from Hungary had 3 months validity which got over during last application. Should i get another pcc from Hungary for her or previous one will work as it covers full stay of hers.

Thanks for your help.

rramnani

Jan 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@BillHyatt and other expert members ->
After recently receiving an ITA, I am filling up my e-APR where I have two questions -
1. Although I was denied a C VISA (Business-Visit) to UK initially due to a missing document, after re-applying I was granted the visa. Regarding the question that asks - if I have ever applied for a visa and got rejected, should I respond YES and explain it in LOE? Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
2. In documents required for e-APR, do we need to attach transcripts along with the degree documents?

Thanks in advance. Kudos to all guys for the amazing work and good luck to all.

Thanks
Rohit

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt and other expert members ->
After recently receiving an ITA, I am filling up my e-APR where I have two questions -
1. Although I was denied a C VISA (Business-Visit) to UK initially due to a missing document, after re-applying I was granted the visa. Regarding the question that asks - if I have ever applied for a visa and got rejected, should I respond YES and explain it in LOE? Please let me know if my understanding is correct.
2. In documents required for e-APR, do we need to attach transcripts along with the degree documents?

Thanks in advance. Kudos to all guys for the amazing work and good luck to all.

Thanks
Rohit
1. Write YES, and explain reason was missing document.
2. Yes, attach transcripts, degrees, ECA Report, and IELTS to avoid delays.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: rramnani

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Good day Bill,
First of all I sure hope you're doing great.
My friend wrote an email to Ottawa about his file and in their reply they informed him that he file got transferred from CIO Sydney to Ottawa CPC.
In your opinion do outland pnp applications go to ottawa cpc from CIO sydney, then to Local visa office ?
His OAR is December, 11.

Thank you Bill,

xxtelkholyxx

Nov 12, 2015
Hi
I am in the PR application Phase however I have a very important inquiry.
My wife is pregnant so we will skip her x-rays test and will proceed with the readt of procedures informing the IRCC with reason of doing that , any ideas what will be the case?
Thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

I have a PCC obtained on 15.12.2017 since I was expecting ITA around that time. But I did not get an ITA as yet.

If I get my ITA around next month and if I submit documents, will CIC reject my application if it expires during the application processing period.

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt

I have a PCC obtained on 15.12.2017 since I was expecting ITA around that time. But I did not get an ITA as yet.

If I get my ITA around next month and if I submit documents, will CIC reject my application if it expires during the application processing period.
if it's your current country of residence, it's valid for 6 months. if it's foreign country it must have been issued after the last time you visited that country.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

Once you have submitted an application and your PCC are approved that is R10 Check Pass (or you are in NA2) then you don't need to worry about anything. If it expires before application date then you need to get a new one and if it expires after application but before NA2 then wait for IRCC instructions. As IRCC can Pass Criminality or else can ask for the renewed PCC.

I hope this will help.

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Once you have submitted an application and your PCC are approved that is R10 Check Pass (or you are in NA2) then you don't need to worry about anything. If it expires before application date then you need to get a new one and if it expires after application but before NA2 then wait for IRCC instructions. As IRCC can Pass Criminality or else can ask for the renewed PCC.

I hope this will help.
@BillHyatt,pls what could be the reason for the slow movement from NA2 to IP2 for DEC AORs.thank you

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
@BillHyatt How is the 2018,2019,2020 Immigration plan of the Canadian Government sustainable and achievable if the London visa office keeps everyone hanging.Its the 2nd month and still......

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
IRCC will be able to achieve targets as they do each year, however, improving the speed of Local Visa Office should also be their priority. The Human Resource Available in London is very low as compare to others and the infrastructural capacity was further reduced when they sold their another embassy building in London in 2013.

Now IRCC plans to further cut costs by reducing Human Resource needed and also closing their embassies in many countries and merging them with global Hubs such as London, Paris, Vienna etc.

Therefore, I don't know if they will be able to speed up things in London Visa Office soon or not. However, London Visa Office will definitely open batches this month for PNP applicants for July, August & September.

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
IRCC will be able to achieve targets as they do each year, however, improving the speed of Local Visa Office should also be their priority. The Human Resource Available in London is very low as compare to others and the infrastructural capacity was further reduced when they sold their another embassy building in London in 2013.

Now IRCC plans to further cut costs by reducing Human Resource needed and also closing their embassies in many countries and merging them with global Hubs such as London, Paris, Vienna etc.

Therefore, I don't know if they will be able to speed up things in London Visa Office soon or not. However, London Visa Office will definitely open batches this month for PNP applicants for July, August & September.
Thank you Bill.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi Bill
Quick question for a friend. He applied for oinp. Has recieved nomination and ITA. Now he doesn't have reference letter for one company he worked in. And he's also claiming points for it. For OINP he had added an LOE and the email conversation he had with the company's HR that they're not willing to issue a reference letter. He does have all other proves like payslips,offer letter etc. What can he do now? Please advise. Thanks