+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
No, it is not mandatory for those jobs you are not claiming points for however these jobs should be included in Personal History and not the Work History and also clearly mentioned in LOE.
Hello Bill,

First of all thank you very much for your help....
My brother got NSNP nomination in Jan. His score is also reflected for same in EE. The jobs he showed experience, for those he got new reference letters issued, but there is also another job with irrelevant NOC and experience. ?? Would you recommend:
(1) to remove that job from EE profile ( since he is still waiting for ITA) also, and just show it in pesonal history after ITA ??
(2) or may be keep it there (though noc is irrelevant) and produce reference letters and explain in LOE that I don't want claim points for same ???
(3) Are there any other implications we should be aware about this?? (we know that points will not get affected )

Please help...this is rush and he will have ITA mostly next wednesday....

Thank you in advance.

JessieJ

Jan 30, 2018
Dear @BillHyatt
I received OINP nomination on Dec 29 and EE ITA on Jan 10.
I submitted my EE application on Jan 24,but I haven't receive AOR yet. It's been over a week now. When I check my application online, it says submitted.
When I contact call center, they just said you are successfully submitted. I raised a CSE, but haven't got any response yet.
I asked many groups online on whatsapp, they all said you should receive within 24 hours. It makes me very anxious about my case.
Have you seen any case like mine?

Rayyy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
@BillHyatt

I noticed a trend amongst applicants from Brazil, FswO. Those of us whom were transferred to our local visa office, SPVO and shared one common factor, we all had some short of visa refusals before, may it be student or visitor. It's been over 2 months since i was transferred, and couple others a bit earlier than me, but no avail until now...

Noticing this had made me realize couple things but im unsure. Could you share your view on this?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill
Quick question for a friend. He applied for oinp. Has recieved nomination and ITA. Now he doesn't have reference letter for one company he worked in. And he's also claiming points for it. For OINP he had added an LOE and the email conversation he had with the company's HR that they're not willing to issue a reference letter. He does have all other proves like payslips,offer letter etc. What can he do now? Please advise. Thanks
Yes, this should work.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear @BillHyatt
I received OINP nomination on Dec 29 and EE ITA on Jan 10.
I submitted my EE application on Jan 24,but I haven't receive AOR yet. It's been over a week now. When I check my application online, it says submitted.
When I contact call center, they just said you are successfully submitted. I raised a CSE, but haven't got any response yet.
I asked many groups online on whatsapp, they all said you should receive within 24 hours. It makes me very anxious about my case.
Have you seen any case like mine?
It can take some time due to system upgrades nowadays, however, you should have received AOR by now. IRCC take 10 or days to reply back.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I noticed a trend amongst applicants from Brazil, FswO. Those of us whom were transferred to our local visa office, SPVO and shared one common factor, we all had some short of visa refusals before, may it be student or visitor. It's been over 2 months since i was transferred, and couple others a bit earlier than me, but no avail until now...

Noticing this had made me realize couple things but im unsure. Could you share your view on this?
Files can be transferred to either Local Visa Office (Hubs) such as London, Paris or Local Visa Office (Nearest). I noticed a trend that those whose files are transferred to nearest Visa Office get interview calls or some kind of additional verifications are done.

I can't say about the cases you mentioned above but this may be related to the above facts.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello Bill,

First of all thank you very much for your help....
My brother got NSNP nomination in Jan. His score is also reflected for same in EE. The jobs he showed experience, for those he got new reference letters issued, but there is also another job with irrelevant NOC and experience. ?? Would you recommend:
(1) to remove that job from EE profile ( since he is still waiting for ITA) also, and just show it in pesonal history after ITA ??
(2) or may be keep it there (though noc is irrelevant) and produce reference letters and explain in LOE that I don't want claim points for same ???
(3) Are there any other implications we should be aware about this?? (we know that points will not get affected )

Please help...this is rush and he will have ITA mostly next wednesday....

Thank you in advance.
Both options are fine as long as both contain a good LOE making it very clear that points are not claimed for that job. However, Option 1 is better to avoid any confusion.

Reactions: hirak24

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Yes, this should work.
Thank you bill.
One more question
Company A: 2.8 years
Company B: 1.5 years
Company C: 4 months
All of these are under same noc but between these jobs my friend worked for other employers as well but getting reference letter from them is not possible. So if he mentions only this work experience under work history, can he claim points for 4-5 years under fsw eligibility? Thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Once you have submitted an application and your PCC are approved that is R10 Check Pass (or you are in NA2) then you don't need to worry about anything. If it expires before application date then you need to get a new one and if it expires after application but before NA2 then wait for IRCC instructions. As IRCC can Pass Criminality or else can ask for the renewed PCC.

I hope this will help.
Ok thanks friend.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
@BillHyatt

I am looking for your thoughts on my situation. I have called IRCC and was told that my eligibility, security and medicals are passed. My (PA) criminality is passed as well but they yet have to start my spouse criminality. They are waiting for RCMP report and once they get the documents they will take a decision. I was under impression that they pass criminality before they pass the Security section. Do you know how long it can take to get RCMP report?

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Both options are fine as long as both contain a good LOE making it very clear that points are not claimed for that job. However, Option 1 is better to avoid any confusion.
Thank you very much for that Bill !

I had a couple of really quick queries,
(1) Under ""immigration history"" section in EE, Does he have to mention previous visitor visas refusal info ??? He has client ID and everything but wasnt sure if that also needs to be mentioned under it or just about PR applications in the past ????
(2) in ""Educational history"", is it required to mention about high school study as well....or just bacholer's and Master's ??? since, he doesnt have WES for high schools, is it ok to put ""NO"" in the question for ""whether you have WES for this degree"?????

Sorry for bombardment, but I have to fix this before he receives ITA hopefully this week ??!!! Please and thank you..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you bill.
One more question
Company A: 2.8 years
Company B: 1.5 years
Company C: 4 months
All of these are under same noc but between these jobs my friend worked for other employers as well but getting reference letter from them is not possible. So if he mentions only this work experience under work history, can he claim points for 4-5 years under fsw eligibility? Thanks
He can claim 4-5 years points if the job was continuous and Full-Time. In general, the total time counted will be 2 + 1 +0 = 3 Years as IRCC will not round the .8, .5 and .4 figures.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I am looking for your thoughts on my situation. I have called IRCC and was told that my eligibility, security and medicals are passed. My (PA) criminality is passed as well but they yet have to start my spouse criminality. They are waiting for RCMP report and once they get the documents they will take a decision. I was under impression that they pass criminality before they pass the Security section. Do you know how long it can take to get RCMP report?
It takes few days to compile report but can be delayed due to a large volume of applications or if further investigation is needed.

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
pls I would like to know how long admissibility review takes.aside from me and my spouse,are my children below 18 n siblings be subjected to admissibility and background checks? I ask because I have been in NA2 for like 25 days rprf was requested a day after entering NA2 n since then no updates.how do I also know if I passed eligibility.your responses will be appreciated.thank you

VDej

Jan 21, 2018
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
Doc's Request.
09-05-2018
He can claim 4-5 years points if the job was continuous and Full-Time. In general, the total time counted will be 2 + 1 +0 = 3 Years as IRCC will not round the .8, .5 and .4 figures.
Hi @BillHyatt.
I'm surprised with this stance. Shouldn't they add them all up and then round-off the decimal?

Reactions: Aashy09