+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks dear Bill , i got PPR on 12th Jan.
submitted passport yesterday.

For others, please note my timeline:
08th Sep - AOR- PNP Outland Ontario
11th Oct - NA2
13th Dec - IP2, received ADR for bio-page, height and eye color for all applicants. PLUS RPRF fees request
14th Dec - Paid RPRF and waited desperately :):):)
12th Jan - PPR!!!

Polar@005

May 7, 2017
Hi..
Please see below change almost 60 days after Medical passed;

1. Document status changed from being reviewed to no additional documents needed.

2. BG changed from we will inform you once we start BG check to not applicable.

I believe I am at NA2 stage.

Question; (experts please help and comment)

1. How much time from NA2 to IP2
2. Is R10 check completed and eligibility check ongoing.
3. What are the chances of rejection at and after NA2
4. Is file at CIO or LVO at this stage

Thank you

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks dear Bill , i got PPR on 12th Jan.
submitted passport yesterday.

For others, please note my timeline:
08th Sep - AOR- PNP Outland Ontario
11th Oct - NA2
13th Dec - IP2, received ADR for bio-page, height and eye color for all applicants. PLUS RPRF fees request
14th Dec - Paid RPRF and waited desperately :):):)
12th Jan - PPR!!!
Congratulations and Good Luck with your Canada Journey.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill the Great and other respected friends:

I got my gcms notes:

Please guide me about if anything red flagged in the following comments of my gcms notes:

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX)

PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET

PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO.....................

WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.

Dear Bill!

Your precious remarks are being waited for! Please share your knowledge about the above notes. Thanks

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hello Bill and other friends,

Thanks for all the help accorded to me on this forum. Our application has been approved. Awaiting passports.
Hi Bill, have received my passports with visa and COPR yesterday. The additional handout says if there is a change in family status like birth of a child, we should notify IRCC before we leave for Canada and they will give further procedures. We are expected to return visa and CoPR too.

Not sure, if we would be able to travel by Sep 2018 due to my spouse's health and provided there is no risk. Should we raise a CSE with a letter from the doctor instructing us to avoid travel, as a support or just raising the CSE with an explanation is sufficient ?

Also, we received an ITA based on spouse's employment offer which is valid till June 2019. If we submit additional documentation for child by August 2018 by raising a CSE, technically by the time the PR visa is re-issued, the offer would be valid for less than 12 months which i think is a pre-requisite.

Please guide on possible next steps and offer validity rule.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, have received my passports with visa and COPR yesterday. The additional handout says if there is a change in family status like birth of a child, we should notify IRCC before we leave for Canada and they will give further procedures. We are expected to return visa and CoPR too.

Not sure, if we would be able to travel by Sep 2018 due to my spouse's health and provided there is no risk. Should we raise a CSE with a letter from the doctor instructing us to avoid travel, as a support or just raising the CSE with an explanation is sufficient ?

Also, we received an ITA based on spouse's employment offer which is valid till June 2019. If we submit additional documentation for child by August 2018 by raising a CSE, technically by the time the PR visa is re-issued, the offer would be valid for less than 12 months which i think is a pre-requisite.

Please guide on possible next steps and offer validity rule.
Once a PR is issued all requirements are deemed MET and unless the change in information is in control of applicant it will not impact your PR. You can take a letter from Doctor indicating to avoid travel and risk of doing so and request IRCC to understand your circumstances and let you know the further procedure of delaying entry to Canada.

In past cases, IRCC issued guidance to have a renewed Medical Reports for all applicants including Baby and additional documents for the baby once born. They take some time to process new information and then re-issue PR to all applicants including Baby.

IRCC doesn't simply withdraw PR in these type of cases. I hope you will be fine.

Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Bill!

Your precious remarks are being waited for! Please share your knowledge about the above notes. Thanks
I don't see any Red Flags and you file is similar to the majority of applicants whom the file is approved without any further detailed investigation.

Only a final review is required, if you search whole GCMS notes you will see in Funds it will say Review Required and due to this your Eligibility is pending to be Passed, and a Security Part of Admissibility needs to be verified and updated.

Once Funds are approved your eligibility will move to Pass and Security Verified will mean your file is finalised. For me, nothing to worry about.

Now the processing depends on the Local Visa Office your file is in and how much time they take to start processing your file.

I hope this will help.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I don't see any Red Flags and you file is similar to the majority of applicants whom the file is approved without any further detailed investigation.

Only a final review is required, if you search whole GCMS notes you will see in Funds it will say Review Required and due to this your Eligibility is pending to be Passed, and a Security Part of Admissibility needs to be verified and updated.

Once Funds are approved your eligibility will move to Pass and Security Verified will mean your file is finalised. For me, nothing to worry about.

Now the processing depends on the Local Visa Office your file is in and how much time they take to start processing your file.

I hope this will help.
Thanks a lot Bill!

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

I hope this will help.
My file is with London. And I believe that they may not have started processing application with AOR's of September. My file was transferred to them on November 22 2017. So I believe it will take at least 2 to 4 week for London to just start processing it.

Am I right on my guess?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My file is with London. And I believe that they may not have started processing application with AOR's of September. My file was transferred to them on November 22 2017. So I believe it will take at least 2 to 4 week for London to just start processing it.

Am I right on my guess?
If they start in 2-4 weeks then you still consider yourself lucky. They are really slow, especially for PNP applicants.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Mr BillHyatt, how do we come to know that we are under security screening? On gcms notes now a days, I heard that they started retracting the security screening texts. Is there any other clue through which we can get help. According to my previous gcms notes which I received in November, I didn't find any red flag. Everything was passed except security. It wasn't started that time. I turned to ip2 on 27 Nov and until now didn't hear anything just waiting for third set of gcms notes. I'm thankful for your usual support.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Security Screening is mentioned in GCMS notes and there are no changes related to this. However, like your case there are hundreds of applicants still stuck on IP2 since 23 November (Last London Batch for PNP) and still waiting for PPR. So, not everyone can be selected for Security Screening.

In conclusion, it is the backlog in Local Visa Office that is resulting in delays and not the security screening. The clue for applicants with files approved is that they are being asked for additional information related to Bio Page, Height, Eye Color etc to gain some more time before issuing PPR.

For rest, it is only a guesswork. If your file is in London then write them an email asking for status and specifically state is your file with an officer or still in queue and waiting for the review from an Officer.

Sometimes, your BGC states IP2 but in reality, officials have not even started looking at your file, so by asking a specific question you will be able to at least find out the actual status of your file.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Mzub

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
If they start in 2-4 weeks then you still consider yourself lucky. They are really slow, especially for PNP applicants.
My file was transferred to LVO in 1st week of November with eligibility and security "not started" in GCMS notes generated on 2nd Dec. 2017. Program Analyst recommended Passed eligibility and all documents are outstanding.

Currently which file transfer date batch of PNP applications LVO processing? Secondly when will they start processing November file transfer PNP applications?