+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificates from Italy!!

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hello guys. I just transfer money to get my police certificates from Italy but I just sent 45.24€ which is 19.87$ for each certificate and 4.5$ for post, but I forgot to send 15€ that they asked just in case any fees for non European country. So could I send this 15€ in cash and put it in envelope?

alexisL

Aug 19, 2021
Hello, are you sure we can apply to Roma for both certificates even if our last place of residence was not in Roma, but Turin ? Talking about the certificato pendenti in particular.
Thanks a lot to anybody who can help!

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi
Hello, are you sure we can apply to Roma for both certificates even if our last place of residence was not in Roma, but Turin ? Talking about the certificato pendenti in particular.
Thanks a lot to anybody who can help!
, yes my husband lived in Turin as well and we did all the process in this forum and sent his request to Rome and receive it just in 1 month

NILOOgol

Aug 19, 2022
I am adding my journey of getting Police Clearance Certificates from Italy. I wrote to multiple agencies and most quoted around 500-1300 Euro's including courier charges & then also I had to courier some Documents to them. Meanwhile I also took a shot at writing email to Casellario Giudiziale & they replied with detailed instructions. I wrote a letter of request, filled the forms, attached money transfer receipt (to IBAN IT49F0200805099000105479258) of 20 Euro's & 2 Marca Da Bollo stamps.
I had already ordered Marca Da Bollo stamps to take a shot at sending the forms & see if they provide me the Documents before they replied. Otherwise I could have just filled forms, sent funds through transferwise & courier the filled forms with receipt & done. They delivered the Documents within 20 Days to my home. Unbelievable given what people expect from Italian Police. Yes, I have to get it translated but no agency quoted more than 150 Euro for translation including taxes. So, I got the job done in 50 Euros, which agencies would have got it done in 350-1150 euros excluding translation. IT WAS WORTH THE RISK. So, the process is simple Modello 3 filled, 50 Euro approx transfer to IBAN & sent them to their address along with a return envelope.
HI,IM IN SAME SITUATION.can you please explain more about the way that I can obtain money transfer receipt?i live in Canada,please tell me the bank or wherever that you can obtain this?thanks!

JCW96

Dec 19, 2023
After reading your posts, I'll share my experience of obtaining both documents in Canada this month:

1. Firstly send a request email to 'casellario.procura.roma@giustizia.it', then next day I received their reply with checklist and application form.
2. Prepare the documents based on the checklist, which should include application form with signature, copy of passport, an envelop and proof of payment. In my case, since my Canada bank card doesn't support international money transfer with personal notes, I used one Italy bank account to e-transfer 60 euros to their account, with my name and requested certificate in reason of payment field. Write your address on the envelope.
3. Put all documents in one large envelope. I sent all documents to their office, whose address should be Casellario Giudiziale - Procura di Roma, Via Mario Amato 13/15 - 00136 ROMA, Italy, through Canada Post registered international mail.
4. After 1.5 month, I received both documents at my mailbox. What surprised me is along with certificates, they returned me 15 Euro, in cash.

Hope this can help