+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificates from Italy!!

Bungles

Jan 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

Has anyone had the pleasure of trying to get a police clearance certificate from Italy? I urgently need one for my file, as I lived in Italy for 6 months. My Italian is minimal and I don’t have a code fiscale. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

B

Bungles

Jan 7, 2018
Can you apply for the police clearance certificates in English? Or do you have to apply in Italian?

Bungles

Jan 7, 2018
Also, is anyone willing to share there experience of the process as I’ve heard it’s gruelling!!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

IrynaAdrien

May 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

Has anyone had the pleasure of trying to get a police clearance certificate from Italy? I urgently need one for my file, as I lived in Italy for 6 months. My Italian is minimal and I don’t have a code fiscale. Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

B
hello! me and my husband are facing the same thing now. he lived and worked in Italy for some time. are you able to share your experience obtaining the clearance?

Thank you in advance!!

Iryna and Adrien

Kate.vic77

Jul 22, 2018
Hi,
My experience with the Italian bureaucracy was very bad. I sent the request to Procura della Repubblica by courier and all the documentation to send me back via courier. They told me they can not send me with courier only via normal post, no registered one. I did not receive the certificates back. I had to use an agency. A little bit expensive but very professional and finally I receive my certificates.
Here is the link if you need it: https://www.aztranslations.com.au/police-certificate-from-italy/
Good luck!!

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
hello! me and my husband are facing the same thing now. he lived and worked in Italy for some time. are you able to share your experience obtaining the clearance?

Thank you in advance!!

Iryna and Adrien
Were you able to obtain yours? How did you pay? I also lived in Italy for more than a year.

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria

AlanJohn

Aug 22, 2018
May I know how much did you pay and how long did it take you to receive the certificates?
Hi Illuminada.....did u get the Italy clearance certificate.... can you please tell how much time and cost it took. Also can you help me with the procedures

nasirul86

May 25, 2019
I am adding my journey of getting Police Clearance Certificates from Italy. I wrote to multiple agencies and most quoted around 500-1300 Euro's including courier charges & then also I had to courier some Documents to them. Meanwhile I also took a shot at writing email to Casellario Giudiziale & they replied with detailed instructions. I wrote a letter of request, filled the forms, attached money transfer receipt (to IBAN IT49F0200805099000105479258) of 20 Euro's & 2 Marca Da Bollo stamps.
I had already ordered Marca Da Bollo stamps to take a shot at sending the forms & see if they provide me the Documents before they replied. Otherwise I could have just filled forms, sent funds through transferwise & courier the filled forms with receipt & done. They delivered the Documents within 20 Days to my home. Unbelievable given what people expect from Italian Police. Yes, I have to get it translated but no agency quoted more than 150 Euro for translation including taxes. So, I got the job done in 50 Euros, which agencies would have got it done in 350-1150 euros excluding translation. IT WAS WORTH THE RISK. So, the process is simple Modello 3 filled, 50 Euro approx transfer to IBAN & sent them to their address along with a return envelope.

Reactions: Sandy183

Sandy183

May 26, 2019
I am adding my journey of getting Police Clearance Certificates from Italy. I wrote to multiple agencies and most quoted around 500-1300 Euro's including courier charges & then also I had to courier some Documents to them. Meanwhile I also took a shot at writing email to Casellario Giudiziale & they replied with detailed instructions. I wrote a letter of request, filled the forms, attached money transfer receipt (to IBAN IT49F0200805099000105479258) of 20 Euro's & 2 Marca Da Bollo stamps.
I had already ordered Marca Da Bollo stamps to take a shot at sending the forms & see if they provide me the Documents before they replied. Otherwise I could have just filled forms, sent funds through transferwise & courier the filled forms with receipt & done. They delivered the Documents within 20 Days to my home. Unbelievable given what people expect from Italian Police. Yes, I have to get it translated but no agency quoted more than 150 Euro for translation including taxes. So, I got the job done in 50 Euros, which agencies would have got it done in 350-1150 euros excluding translation. IT WAS WORTH THE RISK. So, the process is simple Modello 3 filled, 50 Euro approx transfer to IBAN & sent them to their address along with a return envelope.
Hi Nasirul86, thanks for that!! Did you write to the email address casellario.centrale@giustizia.it in Rome? Where did you manage to get the Marca Da Bollo stamps, do you still live in Italy? I live in the UK and have not got access to a Tabaccaio..