+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everyone! Today I was notified that the IRCC received my PCC. Here is my timeline:

August 1st: sent my documents to the Mexican embassy via Canada post

September 8th: The embassy confirmed received and forwarded the documents to the Mexican authorities.

December 7th: Got email from IRCC saying “We got your document. Thank you!”

I hope you find this info helpful. Good luck!
Congratulations! Did you write to IRCC or did they email you?

Teddybear21

Dec 1, 2020
Congratulations! Did you write to IRCC or did they email you?
Thank you! Surprisingly they just emailed me.

I spoke with an agent last month to ask if they have received it, and she said they didn’t. I asked her if they will send me an email when they do and she said probably not that I should just check my profile often. So I’m not sure if they send an email for every case.

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Thank you! Surprisingly they just emailed me.

I spoke with an agent last month to ask if they have received it, and she said they didn’t. I asked her if they will send me an email when they do and she said probably not that I should just check my profile often. So I’m not sure if they send an email for every case.
I suppose that they are working on your application, that is good news! Did you applied via EE or through another program?

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
You probably feel better If you see my timeline:

March 13: PCC request
March 15: DHL to Canadian embassy in Mexico
April: No reply
May: No reply
June: No reply
July: No reply
August: No reply
September: No reply
October: No reply
November: Embassy acknowledge reception of the DHL, not yet delivered to Mexican authorities
December: Embassy replied application has been submitted to Mexican authorities on Nov 10

What you think?
Yes, I've been following your timeline.. I'm glad your papers were finally sent to the Fisalia, hopefully your application will be finalized soon!

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
You probably feel better If you see my timeline:

March 13: PCC request
March 15: DHL to Canadian embassy in Mexico
April: No reply
May: No reply
June: No reply
July: No reply
August: No reply
September: No reply
October: No reply
November: Embassy acknowledge reception of the DHL, not yet delivered to Mexican authorities
December: Embassy replied application has been submitted to Mexican authorities on Nov 10

What you think?
We are in the same boat my friend :/ we may get the pcc this January o February :DDDD

Reactions: monamigo

LeahTheGreat

Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone! Today I was notified that the IRCC received my PCC. Here is my timeline:

August 1st: sent my documents to the Mexican embassy via Canada post

September 8th: The embassy confirmed received and forwarded the documents to the Mexican authorities.

December 7th: Got email from IRCC saying “We got your document. Thank you!”

I hope you find this info helpful. Good luck!
Hola! por cual medio te confirmaron? tu marcaste de casualidad? a mi no me avisan de nada. Gracias!!

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
No. El familiar en México recibe la carta de FGR, escanea en color o te lo envía. No es necesario que te envíe el original via Fedex, siempre cuando lo mantiene en un lugar seguro junto con todos los pagos y acuso de recibo que te da el FGR en el momento de recibir los documentos. Tu lo envias el archivo escaneado a un traductor certificado en Canadá, y subes a tu portal de IRCC

1. Lo que te entrega el traductor... certificado +traducción + copia de la carta de antecedentes (constancia). Es importante que subas todo lo que te entrega el traductor sino el documento es incompleto.

2. Imagen escaneado de la carta original en color.

Espero que ya quedo claro.
Muchas gracias!
ya tengo todo pero el portal me pide numero de documento el cual no existe en la Carta de Datos REgistrales. Se le pone N/A o algo mas?
Gracias.

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
La carta poder simple, fue sellada por un notario? He pedido información en el Consulado de Mexico en Toronto y me cobran $174 por hacerme esa carta.
La carta poder simple no necesita ser notariada. Yo mande una con mi firma, copia de pasaporte adjunta y todo salio bien. La entregan entre 4 a 10 días.

Jennso

Sep 17, 2018
Today they asked me for medical exams, I'm not a 100% sure that they received my police certificate since on the website it still says processing your background check, but this Saturday I'm going to do the medical exams hopefully It'll be fast.

Raj1508

Aug 15, 2019
Today they asked me for medical exams, I'm not a 100% sure that they received my police certificate since on the website it still says processing your background check, but this Saturday I'm going to do the medical exams hopefully It'll be fast.
Could you please share your timeline.