+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Hello, Is there anyone from Montreal, Quebec? Today i received the IRCC requesting letter for Mexico Police Certificate, being told to give biometrics (Photo and Fingerprint) at an authorized agency. But i could not find which date collecting agency can do this job in Montreal, by chance anybody on the same boat can give me a clue, thanks!

kart_84

Apr 5, 2019
Hello, Is there anyone from Montreal, Quebec? Today i received the IRCC requesting letter for Mexico Police Certificate, being told to give biometrics (Photo and Fingerprint) at an authorized agency. But i could not find which date collecting agency can do this job in Montreal, by chance anybody on the same boat can give me a clue, thanks!
I have given fingerprint in National Pardon centre located in Peel, Montreal. You can call them, mostly they will ask you to walk in directly and give fingerprint.

Reactions: monamigo

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Any update on your request mate ? I haven’t got any .
No new so far. I called the fiscalia in Mexico and they said they do not have info on the requests done through the Canadian embassy. I will send another email to the embassy today asking for an update. What about you @NovaScotiaMX? Any news?

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Everyone! Finally, my police certificate was received at the processing office! I sent an e-mail yesterday to the IRRC office in Halifax, NS where my application is being processed. I got a reply today:

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. The required Police Certificate has been received by our office.

Your application will now resume processing.

Should anything further be required, you will be contacted.

Thank you,

IRCC

So It took 105 Regular days since the FGR received the documents on Dec 13th, 2019.

Now I will keep waiting for the final decision, I assume with all the COVID-19, it will take a while...

Stay positive and be patient! I know it is hard, especially now with all this virus going around. I will keep you posted!

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi Everyone! Finally, my police certificate was received at the processing office! I sent an e-mail yesterday to the IRRC office in Halifax, NS where my application is being processed. I got a reply today:

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. The required Police Certificate has been received by our office.

Thank you,

IRCC

So It took 105 Regular days since the FGR received the documents on Dec 13th, 2019.

Now I will keep waiting for the final decision, I assume with all the COVID-19, it will take a while...

Stay positive and be patient! I know it is hard, especially now with all this virus going around. I will keep you posted!
Great news @NovaScotiaMX! I was about to send a message to ask when I saw yours. Did you contact them via the web form?

My file is being processed in Sydney, NS but could´t find an email that corresponds to this office. I sent an email to the Canadian Embassy a week ago but didn´t hear back, they just replied they are only answering non-urgent inquiries so I guess I just have to wait on the Canadian end, my 70-day deadline is April 3rd.

Good luck with the rest of your process, I hope you hear back soon. Please keeps us posted so we can get an idea on how fast are files moving forward during this crazy time.

@Shreech, @kart_84 do you have any news?

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
@anapaulap @Shreech Have you hear anything from your Police Certificate? I filled out a web form last week and I haven't received any reply. With all this COVID19 situation I am getting very anxious. :(
I just saw this message, didn´t receive an alert by email. I will try sending a webworm after my deadline as it seems the Canadian Embassy is no longer giving updates.

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
@anapaulap I sent a web form and never got a reply and I sent an email directly to the office yesterday. I got an automated reply (to fill out the webform) and they answered today. I guess the Canadian embassy in Mexico won't answer at this time. But try the webform, I tried to search for an e-mail for the Sydney office but didn't find anything. Good Luck and keep us posted!

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
@anapaulap I sent a web form and never got a reply and I sent an email directly to the office yesterday. I got an automated reply (to fill out the webform) and they answered today. I guess the Canadian embassy in Mexico won't answer at this time. But try the webform, I tried to search for an e-mail for the Sydney office but didn't find anything. Good Luck and keep us posted!
Thanks! Will try sending an email with the webworm after my deadline.

Reactions: NovaScotiaMX

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019

Good day,

Thank you,

IRCC

That’s good news !! All the best :)

Reactions: NovaScotiaMX

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Just to let you guys know @Shreech @kart_84 that IRCC has confirmed that my police certificate was received by the responsible office.

However, when looking at my app online, I see that it has not been update and the PCC is still outstanding, just wondering if your app has been updated @NovaScotiaMX and if so, how long did it take?

Thanks!