+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

db785

Sep 2, 2023
I am waiting for my mexico police certificate since June, this is frustrating. Did someone from May or June already received the Police Cert? I need some hope
The embassy got my documents on May18, two months after I sent a specific case enqyiry through the IRCC Web Form, they answered "we have your PCC" (July 5th) yesterday (Sep 20) I got an email "you have 60 days more to get your PCC"

• Sad
Reactions: Prudhvi100

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
I am waiting for my mexico police certificate since June, this is frustrating. Did someone from May or June already received the Police Cert? I need some hope
I know it's very frustrating not to get any answers from any party, I got the DHL delivery confirmation on July 7th & my mom went directly to ask if they got them & told them yes. So, I've been just waiting since that. I also, before the 60 days went over, I sent a web form asking for more time and they replied to this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your extension request and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

ilopez84

Jul 10, 2023
Any has any update? The last thing I got confirmation that I RCC received my PCC back in mid July but there has not been any update I called IRCC in August but they said they had everything from me and it was just waiting for the application to get processed. Anyone got any update after receiving PCC reception confirmation. If so what were your timelines? Thanks

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Any has any update? The last thing I got confirmation that I RCC received my PCC back in mid July but there has not been any update I called IRCC in August but they said they had everything from me and it was just waiting for the application to get processed. Anyone got any update after receiving PCC reception confirmation. If so what were your timelines? Thanks
I have the same issue, I got a message on September 5th on the status tracker saying: " We received the police certificate(s) you sent us" but the background verification still shows: In Progress, I sent a web form but still no answer from the IRCC, anyone else with the same situation? Thanks!

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
The embassy got my documents on May18, two months after I sent a specific case enqyiry through the IRCC Web Form, they answered "we have your PCC" (July 5th) yesterday (Sep 20) I got an email "you have 60 days more to get your PCC"
So that means that Mexico does not send the PCC in the 60 to 75 days, the delivery of the PCC can last up to 6 months?

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
Ok so in theory you have everything ready. When did you send your documents to the embassy in Mexico?

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
I have the same issue, I got a message on September 5th on the status tracker saying: " We received the police certificate(s) you sent us" but the background verification still shows: In Progress, I sent a web form but still no answer from the IRCC, anyone else with the same situation? Thanks!
I would not worry about that status, I went to a facebook group and all of them said that the status does not change even if they approved your application. So, I think you are just waiting for the IRCC to send you the approval. Probably the waiting is going to be short, hopefully.

ilopez84

Jul 10, 2023
Ok so in theory you have everything ready. When did you send your documents to the embassy in Mexico?
Yes the last time I called IRCC they told me they had every thing from me they received my PCC from Mexico and I only needed to wait for the agent to process the application, No update after that that was mid August. Here is my timeline as per now

Application Submitted: March 2
Medical Exams Passed : March 22
PCC request: March 23
Canadá Embassy Received Photos and Fingerprints: March 28
IRCC Received PCC from Mexico: July 14

Sep 25, 2023
Long-time lurker, first-time poster

Yes the last time I called IRCC they told me they had every thing from me they received my PCC from Mexico and I only needed to wait for the agent to process the application, No update after that that was mid August. Here is my timeline as per now

Application Submitted: March 2
Medical Exams Passed : March 22
PCC request: March 23
Canadá Embassy Received Photos and Fingerprints: March 28
IRCC Received PCC from Mexico: July 14
I'm in a very similar situation.

Application Submitted: March 14
Medical Exams Passed : March 31
PCC request: March 28
Canadian Embassy received photos and fingerprints: April 04 (DHL confirmation, Embassy never replied to my emails)

I don't know if IRCC received my PCC, but I'm hoping they did and they just haven't gotten an agent to review my case. It's been surreal seeing people who submitted their documents later than us get their portal emails already, but it seems like there's not much we can do except wait.

Also FWIW, I got in touch with my MP last week and they were very happy to help, although it's gonna take at least a couple of weeks. Hopefully it'll get the application moving.

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
Long-time lurker, first-time poster

I'm in a very similar situation.

Application Submitted: March 14
Medical Exams Passed : March 31
PCC request: March 28
Canadian Embassy received photos and fingerprints: April 04 (DHL confirmation, Embassy never replied to my emails)

I don't know if IRCC received my PCC, but I'm hoping they did and they just haven't gotten an agent to review my case. It's been surreal seeing people who submitted their documents later than us get their portal emails already, but it seems like there's not much we can do except wait.

Also FWIW, I got in touch with my MP last week and they were very happy to help, although it's gonna take at least a couple of weeks. Hopefully it'll get the application moving.
So it's worth to contact the MP, at least to try something else? To feel like you are doing something? Did you send a letter?

Sep 25, 2023
So it's worth to contact the MP, at least to try something else? To feel like you are doing something? Did you send a letter?
I can't yet say whether it's worth it, but it's certainly encouraged by MPs. My MP specifically says in their website that they can help with immigration matters by contacting IRCC themselves. I sent them an email and their staff replied that same day with a form for me to fill out, so it seems like they do this frequently.

Cryingfor help

Aug 30, 2023
I can't yet say whether it's worth it, but it's certainly encouraged by MPs. My MP specifically says in their website that they can help with immigration matters by contacting IRCC themselves. I sent them an email and their staff replied that same day with a form for me to fill out, so it seems like they do this frequently.
Lucky you! My MP is none other then Marc Miller and I have been attempting to reach out to his office for almost 2 months and it’s dead silence.

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
I would not worry about that status, I went to a facebook group and all of them said that the status does not change even if they approved your application. So, I think you are just waiting for the IRCC to send you the approval. Probably the waiting is going to be short, hopefully.
Could you share the FB group?