+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Did anyone get a reply from sending ircc a webform? I submitted a request to extend the deadline, so should I try sending another webform or calling ircc to make sure they know about these delays?

Reactions: Kashi2021

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Did anyone get a reply from sending ircc a webform? I submitted a request to extend the deadline, so should I try sending another webform or calling ircc to make sure they know about these delays?
I got a response for my initial request. I haven't got for the one I sent a week ago.
I see many people did not get any extension response after they submitting webform. So, it should be fine as long as they acknowledge your webform is received.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
On August 1st, I called IRCC, and they informed me that they still hadn't received my PCC.

Yesterday, I contacted IRCC by phone again and was informed that they received my PCC on August 3rd. Currently, I am awaiting the completion of the Background Check phase. Upon reviewing the Tracker, the Application history states: August 3, 2023 - 'We have received the police certificate(s) you submitted.' However, there have been no updates on the GC Key as of yet.

Timeline:

PCC Request: January 24th

1st batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): February 17th

2nd batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): March 7th

Sent to PGR (informed by the second Embassy replied mail on June 5th): April 28th

AOR by Embassy (informed by the first Embassy replied mail on May 4th): May 4th

PCC received by IRCC: August 3rd
Thank you so much and also hope you get good news soon too!

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
On August 1st, I called IRCC, and they informed me that they still hadn't received my PCC.

Yesterday, I contacted IRCC by phone again and was informed that they received my PCC on August 3rd. Currently, I am awaiting the completion of the Background Check phase. Upon reviewing the Tracker, the Application history states: August 3, 2023 - 'We have received the police certificate(s) you submitted.' However, there have been no updates on the GC Key as of yet.

Timeline:

PCC Request: January 24th

1st batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): February 17th

2nd batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): March 7th

Sent to PGR (informed by the second Embassy replied mail on June 5th): April 28th

AOR by Embassy (informed by the first Embassy replied mail on May 4th): May 4th

PCC received by IRCC: August 3rd
Hi Leo!
That's good news, finally they received your PCC. I'm pretty sure they will be done with your background check on the next few days.

Jun 12, 2023
Hi All,

At which stage do we get AOR, I am waiting for IRCC to provide the file number, and then start the PCC process for Mexico.

I already have my Indian PCC with me and planning a trip to India in October mid. Just wondering if there is a chance of getting AOR before that or if I will get it once I submit Mexico PCC (which I assume would be later than November).

In the second case, I will have to get the Indian PCC done again after returning. Just want to be prepared for it.

Thanks

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi All,

At which stage do we get AOR, I am waiting for IRCC to provide the file number, and then start the PCC process for Mexico.

I already have my Indian PCC with me and planning a trip to India in October mid. Just wondering if there is a chance of getting AOR before that or if I will get it once I submit Mexico PCC (which I assume would be later than November).

In the second case, I will have to get the Indian PCC done again after returning. Just want to be prepared for it.

Thanks
AOR usually you get it after PR document submission. For Mexico PCC, I have received letter after almost a month later. Once I got that letter , I have sent the documents the very next day to Canadian embassy in Mexico City.

Reactions: CanadaInfo2023

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Any one who sent documents towards April end or May beginning received any update on their PCC?
I sent mine on May 2nd and Embassy got them on May 5th.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
am so stress out, sometimes I asked myself why me
I understand and trust me all of us do feel that. Some of the folks crossed the line. We just need to be patient and wait for 4 months. I have not heard anyone here who did not receive PCC at all. So, have hope and just pray that you get it soon.

Reactions: astrip12