+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
UPS delivered my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico on March 3, 2023. I have sent 6 emails during this time even from different email addresses. They only replied to the first one saying they received my documents and will submit them if they are complete. Since then all silence.
I got a letter from IRCC on July 7 telling me that I have 30 days to submit my police certificate or they might reject my application. I replied with all the evidence of my efforts.

I hope the Police Certificate gets uploaded soon
It has been more than 4 months for you. You should have got it by now. Did you ever submit a webform to IRCC asking for extension. This process is very frustrating. There is no tracking facility available and we cannot apply ourselves. However, IRCC expects us to do something.

Tavo1010

Jul 20, 2023
It has been more than 4 months for you. You should have got it by now. Did you ever submit a webform to IRCC asking for extension. This process is very frustrating. There is no tracking facility available and we cannot apply ourselves. However, IRCC expects us to do something.
I have sent about 3 web forms requesting an extension. Also, in the PR portal where I supposed to upload the PCC (which I am not allowed to do it) I submitted a letter explaining the situation and requesting an extension. I ask them if there is another way to contact the RAU in the Canadian Embassy in Mexico or if then can ask them about my PCC. I didn't get any response about it.

I'm very anxious now, but trusting on the immigration officer to understand the situation.

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
UPS delivered my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico on March 3, 2023. I have sent 6 emails during this time even from different email addresses. They only replied to the first one saying they received my documents and will submit them if they are complete. Since then all silence.
I got a letter from IRCC on July 7 telling me that I have 30 days to submit my police certificate or they might reject my application. I replied with all the evidence of my efforts.

I hope the Police Certificate gets uploaded soon
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I sent my documents 2 weeks ago, and my only concern is whether they got the documents. I send 3 emails already trying to get a confirmation. Once I get that, I will submit a request for more time, are you in touch with this email, MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca? Thank you!

iven_ggb

Nov 19, 2022
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I sent my documents 2 weeks ago, and my only concern is whether they got the documents. I send 3 emails already trying to get a confirmation. Once I get that, I will submit a request for more time, are you in touch with this email, MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca? Thank you!
I sent like 4 or 5 emails to ask whether they received my documents and the only time they answered they just told me to use a webform to enquire

Sep 23, 2021
I have sent about 3 web forms requesting an extension. Also, in the PR portal where I supposed to upload the PCC (which I am not allowed to do it) I submitted a letter explaining the situation and requesting an extension. I ask them if there is another way to contact the RAU in the Canadian Embassy in Mexico or if then can ask them about my PCC. I didn't get any response about it.

I'm very anxious now, but trusting on the immigration officer to understand the situation.
Call today is easy to get connected, hopefully your pcc is there already

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Well one more week, or one less to wait., my profile it's been on background check in progress since June 1st, the embassy received my fingerprints on April 1st, and we haven't received any update. Next week will be the exact 4 months.
Good luck everyone, I hope the government is working at100%, and we all can get the PCC faster.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022

I hope you get it soon

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
No new updates yet March and April applicants?? mine was received by embassy on May 5th.
Hello Guys finally something is moving in my profile, today the eligibility review has started.

Here is my timeline:

PNP EE Inland

EE submission: March 10th

Medical completed: March 27th

PCC letter request: March 28th

Docume received by embassy: April 3rd

Background check in progress: June 1st

Eligibility in progress: July 25th

I can't see the police certificate in my documents yet, and the background check Is still as in progress so I'm expecting that could change in the next days.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello Guys finally something is moving in my profile, today the eligibility review has started.

Here is my timeline:

PNP EE Inland

EE submission: March 10th

Medical completed: March 27th

PCC letter request: March 28th

Docume received by embassy: April 3rd

Background check in progress: June 1st

Eligibility in progress: July 25th

I can't see the police certificate in my documents yet, and the background check Is still as in progress so I'm expecting that could change in the next days.
Hello everyone!
So for all of you waiting for your PCC, the document will never show on your account, only IRCC can see it. There is no way how to know they already received it until they are done with your background check.