+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Okay thank you, do you know how long it takes?
I sent mine on may 19 the embassy received it on the 23 .. been calling the police department but they told me they can’t give me any updates..am just praying they will get mine soon

iven_ggb

Nov 19, 2022
Okay thank you, do you know how long it takes?
I sent mine on may 19 the embassy received it on the 23 .. been calling the police department but they told me they can’t give me any updates..am just praying they will get mine soon
Based on what people say here, it seems to take around 4 months. My documents were received by the embassy on May 15th and I am still waiting.

I don't think the police can give you any updates because it doesn't really depend on them, and even if they have processed the document, the embassy still needs to pick it up, translate it and upload it.

Sep 23, 2021
Have
Based on what people say here, it seems to take around 4 months. My documents were received by the embassy on May 15th and I am still waiting.

I don't think the police can give you any updates because it doesn't really depend on them, and even if they have processed the document, the embassy still needs to pick it up, translate it and upload it.
Have you called IRCC?

iven_ggb

Nov 19, 2022
That would be be the only way to know.. but probably yours is there, I’m sure they are almost done with March applications
My documents were received in May, not March that's why I'm not panicking yet. But it's good to know that they are almost finishing with March submissions. I wonder if they slow down during summer or if the length is the same all year around.

Tavo1010

Jul 20, 2023
UPS delivered my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico on March 3, 2023. I have sent 6 emails during this time even from different email addresses. They only replied to the first one saying they received my documents and will submit them if they are complete. Since then all silence.
I got a letter from IRCC on July 7 telling me that I have 30 days to submit my police certificate or they might reject my application. I replied with all the evidence of my efforts.

I hope the Police Certificate gets uploaded soon