+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi everyone! This is my second request of Mexican PCC. This time is for my wife, I don’t know why but they asked for mine first (principal applicant) mine was requested on September 26th and it took until January to be reflected in my account, so almost 4 months… now we are waiting on my wife’s PCC that was requested at the end of March… hoping to hear news soon
Oh no! thats terrible, why they sent it separately? I received on the same request for me and my husband and I've been waiting since March... I wish you have a speedy process :)

Sep 23, 2021
Oh no! thats terrible, why they sent it separately? I received on the same request for me and my husband and I've been waiting since March... I wish you have a speedy process :)
You cannot imagine the torture, I don’t know why they did that, and that’s not everything, they also could’ve ask for those PCC since April 2022 when they only requested RCMP for both my and my wife. We had those in hand so we submitted right away, but I can’t really understand why they just didn’t ask for everything at once… waste of time and resources….

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Does anyone know the time frame for FGR to process the PC?

The embassy received my paperwork back in April 17th, and I got a request from IRCC again for them on June 6th and sent a web form explaining that I already sent them to the embassy with an attached delivery proof and the request letter and then I received an email saying that they received my web form. But I don't know what should I do now than wait.
Is there any way I could find out if they're being processed? Does IRCC know the status if I call?

Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone know the time frame for FGR to process the PC?

The embassy received my paperwork back in April 17th, and I got a request from IRCC again for them on June 6th and sent a web form explaining that I already sent them to the embassy with an attached delivery proof and the request letter and then I received an email saying that they received my web form. But I don't know what should I do now than wait.
Is there any way I could find out if they're being processed? Does IRCC know the status if I call?
it takes 3 to 4 months. I think the webform is going to be enough, but what you should’ve done was to upload the proof of you sending the paperwork to the Canadian embassy with a letter of explanation about the longer wait for this/ you should be alright

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
it takes 3 to 4 months. I think the webform is going to be enough, but what you should’ve done was to upload the proof of you sending the paperwork to the Canadian embassy with a letter of explanation about the longer wait for this/ you should be alright
Thank you. Yes I did send the proof of delivery with the shipping order with my name and the embassy address, so I think that should also work.
But do you think is 4 months from the date I sent the paperwork or from the time I sent the web form?

Sep 23, 2021
Thank you. Yes I did send the proof of delivery with the shipping order with my name and the embassy address, so I think that should also work.
But do you think is 4 months from the date I sent the paperwork or from the time I sent the web form?
4 months for the PCC to appear in your account. For the webform it shouldn’t be that long, depends on the officer

Reactions: Mbc19

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Did it get updated to your GC account now? did the embassy respond to your emails, I haven't received any response yet. Did they send you multiple emails at every stage of the processing?
Vaya hasta que veo un time line con la confirmación que recibió el documento, del 7 de Febrero al 1ro de mayo son aprox 3 meses.
En Mi caso la embajada recibió los documentos el 3 de Abril,
-Van 85 dias
-He mandado muchos emails a MXICO-IM-RAU@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA y solo recibo respuesta automaticas que no van a contestar a menos que sea urgente.
-antes de los 60 dias mande por web form la carta explicando que ya habia yo mandado todo lo necesario a la embajada en MX, incluí foto de las hueyas, foto de la guia de DHL y copia de la confirmación recibio los documentos el vigilante Aviles Cienfuegos.
- el 12 de junio el status de mi aplicación se cambio a background verification in PROGRESS.
espero tener noticias pronto y prometo actualizar las fechas cuando lo reciba para que todos los que solicitaron el papel en marzo abril se den una idea.
Me dijeron que en abril las oficinas de gobierno estuvieron en huelga un par de semanas y ademas fue semana santa asi que estimo que pueda tardar entre 100 y 140 días.
Por otro lado mi esposa solicitó su PGWP el 8 de febrero y tampoco ha tenido respuesta.

Canzavwil

May 26, 2023
My husband lived in india As a refugee for 4 years indian law does not recognize refugee . We wanted to get marry there but the law says one person must be a citizen so we mover to his country of origin but before he left, he paid fine to get exit permits. We applied for pcc the india embassy responding they cannot issue PCC because he overstayed 4 years and defaulted fines and was blacklisted so pcc can not be issued. This is the only thing holding my filing for spousal sponsorship please advise if this going to affect us. Or if we can include a letter of explanation
You need to find a proper channel to ask that, this thread is not related to your question.

Reactions: JPBresso

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone!
Finally my journey has come to an end... well almost :)
I received my portal 1 email this morning and surprisingly my background check was completed too (obviously) no more from this pcc nightmare for me and I'm pretty sure you all going to have your ready soon too! Wish you the best of luck to all :)

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Hello everyone!
Finally my journey has come to an end... well almost :)
I received my portal 1 email this morning and surprisingly my background check was completed too (obviously) no more from this pcc nightmare for me and I'm pretty sure you all going to have your ready soon too! Wish you the best of luck to all :)
Congrats Maria!

Could you share your timeline again?

Thank you.

Reactions: Maria0000

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Congrats Maria!

Could you share your timeline again?

Thank you.
Hello here is my timeline:

PNP EE Inland
AOR: Feb 14th
ADR: Mexico PCC March 2nd
Additional documents submitted to embassy: March 8th
BIometrics: March 6th
Medical: March 27th
Eligibility: March 20th
Re medical (dependent only): April 28th
BG: June 27th (not sure when my pcc was submitted to IRCC)
Final decision: June 27th
Portal 1: June 28th

Primary VO: CIO Sydney
Secondary VO: Ottawa then Etobicoke (portal 1)