+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

maucala

Jun 19, 2023
Does anyone know how long the whole process takes after sending the fingerprints and photos to the embassy?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Does anyone know how long the whole process takes after sending the fingerprints and photos to the embassy?
I've been waiting for over 3 months already and nothing yet. I called this morning to IRCC and they haven't received my PCC...

maucala

Jun 19, 2023
But I have a question when the embassy receives your documents, do they send you a message or do they never contact you?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
But I have a question when the embassy receives your documents, do they send you a message or do they never contact you?
You have to email them the delivery confirmation and ask if they received your documents. This will help as proof to request a time extension to IRCC. I emailed them and got reply a week later but apparently they don't answer to most emails.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
You have to email them the delivery confirmation and ask if they received your documents. This will help as proof to request a time extension to IRCC. I emailed them and got reply a week later but apparently they don't answer to most emails.
Did you receive any update Maria?

Canzavwil

May 26, 2023
I haven't even received the request for PCC, my tracker is all completed except this step and I dont get anymore info :(.

I only lived in Mexico when I was 18-19 (1 year max with multiple trips in the middle) but its more than 6 months so I'm confused why nothing has moved when everything else is done (and very fast) on the tracker! Wishing everyone a speedy AOR :p

Sep 23, 2021
Hi everyone! This is my second request of Mexican PCC. This time is for my wife, I don’t know why but they asked for mine first (principal applicant) mine was requested on September 26th and it took until January to be reflected in my account, so almost 4 months… now we are waiting on my wife’s PCC that was requested at the end of March… hoping to hear news soon