+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Ohh system is down ehhh Great, that sucks!
There is no webform tracker. The only way I know is when I get any response by email and next day the tracker updates all the way on the top where you find "last update" and if you scroll down on main applicant it says "we received your enquiry".

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
There is no webform tracker. The only way I know is when I get any response by email and next day the tracker updates all the way on the top where you find "last update" and if you scroll down on main applicant it says "we received your enquiry".
Yeah, I saw "we received your enquiry " also. Did you attach your delivery proof as attachment to your webform?

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
just hang up the call with IRCC agent, he does not see any document being added to my application. so no, it is an error.

damn it, i was so happy...

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
just hang up the call with IRCC agent, he does not see any document being added to my application. so no, it is an error.

damn it, i was so happy...
Oh nooo :( that's too bad. I was getting excited too, I though maybe mine was going to be ready anytime soon.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Mine looks bit different:

Replacement overduePolice Certificate
(Required)
upload file (still open)02 May 2023

After I submitted my 2nd webform on May 1st, I calle IRCC just to make sure they received my request. The agent told me that it will stay open until they receive the pcc certificate. He mentioned that for this documents they know is not on our hands how long it takes to process them and they grant longer time extensions.
It makes sense now. But, its still wierd that their process do not have any tracking facility or timelines. I don't understand how many days or months this is gonna take

• Sad
Reactions: Maria0000

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi Maria,
Did you get any update on the police clearance certificate. It seems you submitted in March and it has been 3 months already. Did you get any email from embassy.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi Maria,
Did you get any update on the police clearance certificate. It seems you submitted in March and it has been 3 months already. Did you get any email from embassy.
Hello Prudhvi100,

No, I haven't received any news yet and I am concerned it's already 3 months since I sent my documents :(

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello Prudhvi100,

No, I haven't received any news yet and I am concerned it's already 3 months since I sent my documents :(
No one else on this thread responded to your question as well if they ever received it recently. Last update was someone who submitted in Feb got it in April end. According to that timeline, you should already receive it by now. Did you send any follow up email.

It is quite frustrating that the embassy does not respond to any of the emails at all. I haven't got even a single response till today although I have sent around 10 email so far from last one and half month. My documents were delivered to them on 5th May. I am very much worried as well. I don't know how to take it with respect to the processing of my pcc. I have not seen the processing of other countries pcc taking this long. They should atleast allow us to apply and upload in the portal and that would have been much easier.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
No one else on this thread responded to your question as well if they ever received it recently. Last update was someone who submitted in Feb got it in April end. According to that timeline, you should already receive it by now. Did you send any follow up email.

It is quite frustrating that the embassy does not respond to any of the emails at all. I haven't got even a single response till today although I have sent around 10 email so far from last one and half month. My documents were delivered to them on 5th May. I am very much worried as well. I don't know how to take it with respect to the processing of my pcc. I have not seen the processing of other countries pcc taking this long. They should atleast allow us to apply and upload in the portal and that would have been much easier.
Yes, that's why I'm so frustrated because it's been too long and no news, no replies, no nothing. I have sent total of 5 emails, last one on May 30th...
I even sent an email to the FGR but I haven't received any update yet and tbh not sure if they will respond.

The problem is on the embassy not the Mexican authorities, I've been reading past post from years back and always the problem is with the embassy taking too long to send the documents to the FGR.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Yes, that's why I'm so frustrated because it's been too long and no news, no replies, no nothing. I have sent total of 5 emails, last one on May 30th...
I even sent an email to the FGR but I haven't received any update yet and tbh not sure if they will respond.

The problem is on the embassy not the Mexican authorities, I've been reading past post from years back and always the problem is with the embassy taking too long to send the documents to the FGR.
Yeah, it's the problem ith embassy they seem to stack up and send all at once. Do you know how to contact FGR. I am not sure even the embassy sent my documents to FGR or not. Please update once you get any news from embassy or IRCC.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Yeah, it's the problem ith embassy they seem to stack up and send all at once. Do you know how to contact FGR. I am not sure even the embassy sent my documents to FGR or not. Please update once you get any news from embassy or IRCC.
For sure I'll update the forums as soon as I get any update. The email for the fiscalia I found it in one of the forums aregistrales@pgr.gob.mx

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Today I received another request letter in my GC key stating this:

o Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a new police certificate from Mexico. Due to a system error, please also submit the requested document(s) through our inbox at the following email address: IRCC.DNWSTExpressEntry-EntreeExpressOSTRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca This must be received at this office by: 2023/07/07

I don't even know what to say to them anymore.

We did everything we can, it's not that we don't want to send them the god damn police certificate, they said clearly they won't accept self-obtained police certificate, now what document they are expecting me to send over?

Last edited:

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Today I received another request letter in my GC key stating this:

o Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a new police certificate from Mexico. Due to a system error, please also submit the requested document(s) through our inbox at the following email address: IRCC.DNWSTExpressEntry-EntreeExpressOSTRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca This must be received at this office by: 2023/07/07

I don't even know what to say to them anymore.

We did everything we can, it's not that we don't want to send them the god damn police certificate, they said clearly they won't accept self-obtained police certificate, now what document they are expecting me to send over?
What? That's weird. Maybe send a webform with an explanation letter mentioning you are waiting for the paper and that you already did your part and now is up to the embassy in Mexico to get your PCC. You can also attached to the webform screenshots from the emails you sent and explain you haven't received any response from the embassy.