+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Well at least they've come back to you someway... I've been sending an email every week but they have never updated me on anything. Hopefully they will soon
I have sent my documents on May 2nd and they received on May 5th. Since then I have been sending emails regularly and haven't received even a single response till today. Did you get any email response yet?

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone, I am in the same process as you, I share my Time Line with you:

Send documents (prints and photos) to the embassy: February 07
Received: February 10
Confirmation from the embassy that uploaded the certificate to the system: May 01

I had to send an email to the embassy to find out the status and they wrote me this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

The results of your FGR police certificate were received and added to your file on April 26, 2023 .

Please feel free to inform the IRCC office in charge of your application to contact us directly to this email address in case they have questions regarding the Mexican Police certificate results process.

Nothing is updated in my GCKEY account yet, it continues "We are processing your application.."
Did it get updated to your GC account now? did the embassy respond to your emails, I haven't received any response yet. Did they send you multiple emails at every stage of the processing?

Reactions: JPBresso

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello everybody!
For people who submitted their documents to the embassy on March or April, has anyone received any updates regarding their pcc??

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Submit webform and ask for an extension, I did the same and attached proof of documents delivered to the embassy (courier proof of delivery). They give you extra time :)
I have submitted webform and asked for extension. But, I got the below response. How do I know whether they have extended it or not. I don't see anything on my application yet. Kindly suggest how long does it take?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I have submitted webform and asked for extension. But, I got the below response. How do I know whether they have extended it or not. I don't see anything on my application yet. Kindly suggest how long does it take?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.

· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status.
Hello!
Yes, I've got the same response and few weeks later an immigration officer emailed me regarding that webform. Basically he told me he forwarded my webform with documents to the responsible visa office handling my application.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello!
Yes, I've got the same response and few weeks later an immigration officer emailed me regarding that webform. Basically he told me he forwarded my webform with documents to the responsible visa office handling my application.
Thank you, Does this get updated to a later date? Did this date get changed for you after the webform got processed. I just wanted to make sure that they don't reject my application until Embassy of Canada in Mexico submit the PCC.

Replacement NeededPolice certificate (required)Instructions - Document: Police certificate01 July 2023
Replacement NeededPolice certificate (required)Instructions - Document: Police certificate01 July 2023

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Thank you, Does this get updated to a later date? Did this date get changed for you after the webform got processed. I just wanted to make sure that they don't reject my application until Embassy of Canada in Mexico submit the PCC.

Mine looks bit different:

Replacement overduePolice Certificate
(Required)
upload file (still open)02 May 2023

After I submitted my 2nd webform on May 1st, I calle IRCC just to make sure they received my request. The agent told me that it will stay open until they receive the pcc certificate. He mentioned that for this documents they know is not on our hands how long it takes to process them and they grant longer time extensions.

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Mine looks bit different:

Replacement overduePolice Certificate
(Required)
upload file (still open)02 May 2023

After I submitted my 2nd webform on May 1st, I calle IRCC just to make sure they received my request. The agent told me that it will stay open until they receive the pcc certificate. He mentioned that for this documents they know is not on our hands how long it takes to process them and they grant longer time extensions.
Hi Maria, hope you are doing great.

My application tracker shows today that IRCC has received my partner's police certificate. But I am not 100% sure if that's true, I have submitted a webform last Friday with a FedEx delivery confirmation proof, could IRCC mistakenly thought that's the police certificate?

So stressed...

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023

My application tracker shows today that IRCC has received my partner's police certificate. But I am not 100% sure if that's true, I have submitted a webform last Friday with a FedEx delivery confirmation proof, could IRCC mistakenly thought that's the police certificate?

So stressed...
Hello Will, would you mind to share your partner's time line, especially the Mexico PCC part? Thanks a lot.

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hello Will, would you mind to share your partner's time line, especially the Mexico PCC part? Thanks a lot.
Hi Leo, for sure.

We received requested letter on Mar 28.
Send FedEx package April 3
FedEx shows delivered on April 10
Sent email to Canada embassy to confirm delivery on May 15 (no response)
Called IRCC and submitted webform on June 2
Application shows update of receiving his police certificate on June 5 (under his page)

The weird part is in the tracker under my page, it shows also on June 5 "we have received the information you sent us, we will let you know if we need more information from you".

So i am not sure if IRCC took my attachments on the webform (the FedEx delivery proof and our email screenshot) as his police certificate. because the update date is both June 5, so i am now concerned... as we all know IRCC is... IRCC...

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Leo, for sure.

Application shows update of receiving his police certificate on June 5 (under his page)

The weird part is in the tracker under my page, it shows also on June 5 "we have received the information you sent us, we will let you know if we need more information from you".

So i am not sure if IRCC took my attachments on the webform (the FedEx delivery proof and our email screenshot) as his police certificate. because the update date is both June 5, so i am now concerned... as we all know IRCC is... IRCC...
Thanks for sharing and and understand your concern, good luck!

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023

So stressed...
Hi!!

Did you just sent your documents or since when? I haven't been able to open my GCKEY today, it keeps showing an error on my end :(

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi Leo, for sure.

Ok I just saw your timeline. That's weird!
When I submit the webform, I had an update few days later from the response from that webform and my tracker showed that update. Until yesterday, my GCKEY showed "Your action is required " and still empty the file for PCC..

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Ok I just saw your timeline. That's weird!
When I submit the webform, I had an update few days later from the response from that webform and my tracker showed that update. Until yesterday, my GCKEY showed "Your action is required " and still empty the file for PCC..
I just called IRCC to see if the agent can open my file to verify the document they received was really the police certificate, but apparently their system is down now and she told me to call back tomorrow, that's why we can't log in the GC key. Oh, IRCC, of course...

I never saw action required in my GC key probably because i placed an explanation letter in that field to ask them to send me a request letter for the Canada embassy in Mexico.

Do you know if there's any place we can track the webform request status?