+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Miri Vazquez

Jul 31, 2020
Hello! Can someone tell me how can I get in contact with the offices in mexico that received my documents for the criminal record? Is there an e-mail or phone number? I want to know how is my process doing. I sent my stuff about February of this year I still have no news about it. Should I be worried?

tajeima

Jun 25, 2020
Hello! Can someone tell me how can I get in contact with the offices in mexico that received my documents for the criminal record? Is there an e-mail or phone number? I want to know how is my process doing. I sent my stuff about February of this year I still have no news about it. Should I be worried?
Hello you can check here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/mexico-city.html, I am in the same situation I sent my papers like 2 months ago and I don't have any news from them yet, maybe just wait because the office of fiscalia general de la republica, are now closed and the fiscalia will open until October I saw that news like two days ago.

Reactions: Miri Vazquez

Miri Vazquez

Jul 31, 2020
Hello you can check here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/mexico-city.html, I am in the same situation I sent my papers like 2 months ago and I don't have any news from them yet, maybe just wait because the office of fiscalia general de la republica, are now closed and the fiscalia will open until October I saw that news like two days ago.
Thank you! I sent an e-mail and I'll fill the form too! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: tajeima

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
Hi everybody,

Do you think there will be any problem if Irequest the "Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales" from my side (through carta de poder) with the help of my family even though I have requested one at the embassy?

Thank you.

Reactions: AngryBurrito

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Hi everybody,

Do you think there will be any problem if Irequest the "Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales" from my side (through carta de poder) with the help of my family even though I have requested one at the embassy?

Thank you.
It would also worth to check if CIC is receiving documents.

izc2693

Aug 4, 2020
t
It would also worth to check if CIC is receiving documents.
Thank you for your reply.

But yesterday I got an email (probably automatic message) from the embassy saying that they are not processing ...

Do I use the IRCC Webform to check if they are receiving documents?

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
t

Thank you for your reply.

But yesterday I got an email (probably automatic message) from the embassy saying that they are not processing ...

Do I use the IRCC Webform to check if they are receiving documents?
Hey, I have never use the webform, I have only emailed the embassy and I got an automated answer.

I send my documents end of January, almost 7 months ago, and still no news.

Miri Vazquez

Jul 31, 2020
The FGR is open. I called few days ago and they are processing the police certificates. It is the embassy that is stopped.
Could you share me the phone? I got a reply from the embassy and they said they have no records of my delivery. Or is in storage or if t got lost but I hope it didn’t get lost or I’m gonna cry.

Miri Vazquez

Jul 31, 2020
Hey, I have never use the webform, I have only emailed the embassy and I got an automated answer.

I send my documents end of January, almost 7 months ago, and still no news.
I’m in the same situation. I sent my stuff on February 28.

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Could you share me the phone? I got a reply from the embassy and they said they have no records of my delivery. Or is in storage or if t got lost but I hope it didn’t get lost or I’m gonna cry.
That's too bad! When did you send them an email. The times that I had email them I only get an automated reply

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone
I'm a mexican national that is currently residing in México, just got an ITA last week. Because I knew I was getting a ITA soon, emailed the Canadian embassy in México a few weeks back so they could send me the letter, they told me they just sent to "open applications".
Now that I have an ITA, emailed them again, and now they sent me a document with 5 instructions. Have a few questions that hopefully you guys could solve:
-Should I request this letter and Constancia from México now? Or should I submit all of my other documents (PoF, PCC from USA, etc...) And then add it? I think I read it was fine to submit after everything was submitted, but if I could do before, maybe that's better?
-They are asking me to provide a set of fingerprints that is signed by a police agency. If I am in México, who should do this? I have fingerprinted myself before, no agency, for the USA PCC. Not sure if its 100% needed to be done by an "agency", or if I could do myself
-"Quote your file number, name of visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate
or Case Processing Centre where your file is being processed" what does this refer to? Would my EE profile ID suffice?

Reactions: AngryBurrito