+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
I got letter from Cic on August 4th that I am not approved due to incomplete PCC.

I have mentioned all dates on my PCC stating when I was present in India and when I left canada for further studies. I even mentioned the dates when I actually came back for my vacation to india. I just missed my recent travel of 3 months and that is what I forgot to mention on PCC. Hence this caused rrejection .

Now please suggest if I should amend my incomplete doc or should I don't put dates at all.

I am confused .

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I have a question, what's the email address you used to contact the embassy in Mexico? Fedex sent me a notification that they delivered this morning the package i sent containing all the documents, but would like to get confirmation from the embassy, so i can ask for an extension since they gave me 60 days to provide the police certificate.

Thanks!
HI,
The email address is MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca they are very kind and answer the same day!...hope this helps!

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

Yesterday I finally received the golden e-mail. I am still in shock, I can't believe I finally got it. It will be more real once I get the card.

This is my timeline:

CEC Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR: Feb 08, 2017
Med passed: March 08, 2017
PCC Request: April 20, 2017
Docs sent to Mex: April 21, 2017
Docs recvd Mex: April 24, 2017
Docs sent PGR: May 05, 2017
Docs sent Ottawa: June 19, 2017
NA: June 22, 2017
IP: June 26, 2017
PPR: July 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your help and good luck, I hope you get the email soon. Please be ready with pictures and a photocopy of your passport (if you hold a Mexican passport you will not need to send the actual passport).
HI, Congratulations ofr PR!..hope all s well!!...I´d like to ask you if your PR card or letter that confirms you are PR is linked with the expring date of your Mexican passport? or is not related...
Thanks
Best!

hec2016

Nov 16, 2016
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share my final timeline regarding the PCC:

1. Police Check Request...........04-04-2017
2. Fingerprints sent to MX.........10-04-2017
3. Fingerprints received MX.......11-04-2017
4. Fingerprints sent to PGR........21-04-2017
5. Police Check sent to VO.........01-06-2017
Total time: 52 days.

I also wanted to tell you to always write to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca whenever requesting information about your PCC, NEVER use mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, I wrote them 4 times and they only responded the first time (when my docs had been sent to PGR).

I was really worried about my PCC, so yesterday I sent an email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca, and finally today they confirmed me they had sent my PCC to IRCC on 01-06-2017.

Last edited:

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
I got letter from Cic on August 4th that I am not approved due to incomplete PCC.

I have mentioned all dates on my PCC stating when I was present in India and when I left canada for further studies. I even mentioned the dates when I actually came back for my vacation to india. I just missed my recent travel of 3 months and that is what I forgot to mention on PCC. Hence this caused rrejection .

Now please suggest if I should amend my incomplete doc or should I don't put dates at all.

I am confused .
I am not an expert here but how can the CIC declines your PCC? you are talking about the Police Check from Mexico? the police check doesnt mention dates, it only mentions if you have a criminal record, or am I wrong, can someone clarify this? If I were you, I would go to a laywer to try to fix your application, if your permanent resident application hasnt been declined.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Any applicants living in Mexico and already uploaded their mexican PCC with English translation to their myCIC account still waiting on a status change? I uploaded my docs since 27th July but it seems I'm still on IP1.

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got confirmation that the Canadian embassy in Mexico has requested the Police Certificate to the Mexican Authorities. My concern at the moment is that CIC gave me until September 18th to provide the Mexican Police certificate in order to continue reviewing my application, and since they requested the Police certificate to the Mexican authorities on August 11th, I don't think I will be able to meet this deadline, given that it takes up to 3 months to get it..

Does anyone know how can I contact CIC to ask for an extension? I tried calling them but I keep getting this message where they say they are unable to transfer me to an agent and then the call drops. Is there an email address to contact them to ask for an extension? I currently live in Vancouver, so my application is being processed inside Canada.

Thanks!

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Finally got the PCC sent to IRCC. My timeline:

Fingerprints sent to MX.........05-07-2017
Fingerprints received MX.......11-07-2017
Fingerprints sent to PGR........14-07-2017
Police Check Request...........08-08-2017
Police Check sent to IRCC.........16-08-2017

How do you guys update portal account? I don't have the Document number, Issue date and Expiry date.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I've been looking for some advice on this case.

I'm in living in the US and CIC requested the mexican police certificate two days ago. I understand that I have to send my documents to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico and my deadline is Aug 16th according to MyCIC account.

So my questions are:

1) Is there any specific fingerprint form? Or can I use the one they give me in the local police station?

2) MyCIC account now shows an upload button for that Police Certificate (on my document checklist section), when I click there it takes me to a form that has fields like Police Cert number, expiry date and so on. My question would be, once I send my docs to the Embassy, do you know if there is something I need to upload on MyCIC? or just wait even if it's past my deadline?

Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks!
Hey! Did you figure out the upload part in your second question?

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
Hi All,

Is it Ok if I send my details to the Canadian Embassy Mexico before getting the Request form from IRCC?

My AoR is 7thJuly 2017 and I was hoping to start the process sooner as I think that the Mexico process can take upto 60 days.
Is that Ok or is it mandatory for me to wait till IRCC send me the request form?

Also do we send this request form as well with the courier sent to the Embassy for the PCC?

Appreciate your responses.

As of now I am in IP1 and medicals cleared on 22nd June.

Regards,
Harman D

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hi All,

Is it Ok if I send my details to the Canadian Embassy Mexico before getting the Request form from IRCC?

My AoR is 7thJuly 2017 and I was hoping to start the process sooner as I think that the Mexico process can take upto 60 days.
Is that Ok or is it mandatory for me to wait till IRCC send me the request form?

Also do we send this request form as well with the courier sent to the Embassy for the PCC?

Appreciate your responses.

As of now I am in IP1 and medicals cleared on 22nd June.

Regards,
Harman D
You don't have to wait until CIC asks for it. If you've spent more than 6 months, go ahead and send your documents to Embassy in Mexico. I did same and saved some time. You can just include a cover letter with your name, application number, date of birth, stream and CPC (I mentioned CIO).

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have to wait until CIC asks for it. If you've spent more than 6 months, go ahead and send your documents to Embassy in Mexico. I did same and saved some time. You can just include a cover letter with your name, application number, date of birth, stream and CPC (I mentioned CIO).
Thanks mate..
I just got the request letter today and I have 60 days.
But I am confused how would I know my CPC?
Also what is the file number? Is it the express entry Application number?

Pls respond asap as I need to send it in next 1-2 days.

Regard,
Harman D

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Thanks mate..
I just got the request letter today and I have 60 days.
But I am confused how would I know my CPC?
Also what is the file number? Is it the express entry Application number?

Pls respond asap as I need to send it in next 1-2 days.

Regard,
Harman D
When you send your documents, send the letter you just got from CIC (which must include the application number, name and date of birht as well as the office that is proccesing your application.

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
When you send your documents, send the letter you just got from CIC (which must include the application number, name and date of birht as well as the office that is proccesing your application.
Agreed...yes it has all the details in the letter.

Also my wife for whom I need to get the pcc done is in USA, does she need to get it done from a police station only or can it be done at any finger printing agency as well?
Also the finger printing can be done on any finger printing card or is there any specific form for it?

Regards,
Harman D

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Agreed...yes it has all the details in the letter.

Also my wife for whom I need to get the pcc done is in USA, does she need to get it done from a police station only or can it be done at any finger printing agency as well?
Also the finger printing can be done on any finger printing card or is there any specific form for it?

Regards,
Harman D
If you are in Canada, you can check in different finger print agencies and ask specifically for the kind you have to send to Mex. I dont know if in USA you can get them from the police or any agency.