Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I've been looking for some advice on this case.

I'm in living in the US and CIC requested the mexican police certificate two days ago. I understand that I have to send my documents to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico and my deadline is Aug 16th according to MyCIC account.

So my questions are:

1) Is there any specific fingerprint form? Or can I use the one they give me in the local police station?

2) MyCIC account now shows an upload button for that Police Certificate (on my document checklist section), when I click there it takes me to a form that has fields like Police Cert number, expiry date and so on. My question would be, once I send my docs to the Embassy, do you know if there is something I need to upload on MyCIC? or just wait even if it's past my deadline?

Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks!
Hi

I do not think there is a specific fingerprint form, each agency or police agency may have their own format. Just make sure the document with the fingerprints has all the required information (and that it is ink based fingerprinting):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

For the uploading part, I am not really sure, I am not an EE applicant, but I guess it will all depend on how you obtain the PCC. If you ask the embassy for it, they send it directly, you never even get a copy of the PCC. It a 3rd person ask for it in your place you will have to get it translated (preferably by someone certified in Canada) and upload it yourself.

best of luck.

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
Hola!!

Veo que tu timeline y el mio son muy parecidos!! Pronto te llegara tu PPR. Creo que te retrasaste un poco en mandar los documentos a la embajada y eso retraso tu proceso. Te recomiendo que te vayas preparando con las fotos y la copia de tu pasaporte (si eres mexicana). Para que las tengas listas y las puedas mandar de inmediato cuando te manden el correo. Saludos!

NA: Not applicable
IP: In progress
Hola DT13, cuando mencionas fotos y copia de pasaporte, cuantas copias o fotos te piden? si todo sale bn para mi en estas semanas ya mandan el PCC al IRCC, entonces si quiero estar lista :)

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
Just an update on my timeline

CEC Inland
ITA: December 16, 2016
AOR: February 8, 2017
Medical exams passed: March 4, 2017
PCC request: April 20, 2017
Fingerprints sent to MX: April 25, 2017
Fingerprints sent to Mexican authorities: May 20, 2017
PCC results sent to IRCC office: July 5, 2017
PPR: July 17, 2017
Copy of passport sent: July 18, 2017
Hola, I am just trying to understand, when they ask you about the PPR, you need to send a copy or the original on the mail, DT13 has mentioned that you need to send photos, can you let me know how many photos they are requesting? I would like to be prepared, thanks :)

Nov 20, 2016
Reactions: AC87

AC87

Jun 5, 2017
I would like to share my timeline, for me it was a pretty smoothly process:
CEC Inland
Invitation to apply - April 12, 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt - May 1st, 2017
Medicals and Police Check Request - May 31st, 2017
Finger Prints sent to Mex - June 6, 2017
Finger Prints sent to PGR - June 16, 2017
Results sent to IRCC office - July 21, 2017
Still waiting for their comments on my police check but I think everything is going well :)

Reactions: Angeles87mike77

ejaime86

Jul 21, 2017
Hi

I do not think there is a specific fingerprint form, each agency or police agency may have their own format. Just make sure the document with the fingerprints has all the required information (and that it is ink based fingerprinting):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

For the uploading part, I am not really sure, I am not an EE applicant, but I guess it will all depend on how you obtain the PCC. If you ask the embassy for it, they send it directly, you never even get a copy of the PCC. It a 3rd person ask for it in your place you will have to get it translated (preferably by someone certified in Canada) and upload it yourself.

best of luck.
Hi Macarad,

Thank you for your reply, so I'd like to update this information for future references and if anybody needs to know.

So basically I got an email from the Embassy confirming that they accept any fingerprint form from any local police station as long as it has all the information they need, and they also said the US passport photo size (2in x 2in) was acceptable.

As for the uploading part, I guess the correct thing to do is to use that IRCC Webform page they have and provide more information about your specific case: for example, letting them know that the documents have been send and reached the embassy, showing tracking number, application number and other necessary information. Once letting them know, there's really nothing much to do than to wait.

Thank you again for your reply!

Reactions: Macarad

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hola Macarad!

Qué tal! Como vas?? Has tenido noticias del CIC? Como va todo?

Saludos! :)

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hola Macarad!

Qué tal! Como vas?? Has tenido noticias del CIC? Como va todo?

Saludos! :)
Hola!

Nada :(

A penas ayer recibí la respuesta para la extensión que había pedido (en junio) porque pensaba que la constancia de la pgr no estaría lista a tiempo. Me acaban de contestar ayer que la extensión no es necesaria porque ya tienen el documento... hazme el favor! Un mes después de pedir la extensión, 3 semanas depués de que la embajada me confirmó que ya lo habían enviado, y 2 semanas después de que apareció en mi perfil de que ya no faltaba ningún documento, jeje

No fue muy útil la respuesta jeje

Sigo esperando :( , tú?

vvignesh91090

Jun 8, 2017
Just an update on my timeline

CEC Inland
ITA: December 16, 2016
AOR: February 8, 2017
Medical exams passed: March 4, 2017
PCC request: April 20, 2017
Fingerprints sent to MX: April 25, 2017
Fingerprints sent to Mexican authorities: May 20, 2017
PCC results sent to IRCC office: July 5, 2017
PPR: July 17, 2017
Copy of passport sent: July 18, 2017

Hello HealthPromotion,

Once the PCC results were sent to IRCC office , how was the 'Replacement Needed' section change ?
Did they upload the PCC directly in our Profile or was there any action needed from our end ?
Please let us know. Appreciate all your help !!!

vvignesh91090

Jun 8, 2017
Hi!

Just got the email confirming the embassy sent the results to IRCC today.....(finally)

Here is my timeline:
Program: QSW
PCC request: may 2nd
Documents and fingerprints arrival at embassy: may 4th
Documents sent from the embassy to PGR: may 19th
Results sent to IRCC: july 7th

total time from recpetion of documents at embassy until PCC sent to IRCC: 63 days

hope it helps and good luck to everyone!
Hello Macarad,
Hope you are doing good.

Once the PCC results were sent to IRCC office , how was the 'Replacement Needed' section change ?
Did they upload the PCC directly in our Profile or was there any action needed from our end ?

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hello Macarad,
Hope you are doing good.

Hi,

I am a quebec applicant, which, unfortunately, does not have any programs aligned with express entry (not even through CEC). Therefore, my online profile looks a bit different. I cannot upload files directly. I could see my status with the message "we require additional documents", and several days after the Embassy sent the PCC it changed to "we do not need additional documents"

I hope this helps!

Best of luck

vvignesh91090

Jun 8, 2017
Hi,
I am a quebec applica
Hi,

I am a quebec applicant, which, unfortunately, does not have any programs aligned with express entry (not even through CEC). Therefore, my online profile looks a bit different. I cannot upload files directly. I could see my status with the message "we require additional documents", and several days after the Embassy sent the PCC it changed to "we do not need additional documents"

I hope this helps!

Best of luck
nt, which, unfortunately, does not have any programs aligned with express entry (not even through CEC). Therefore, my online profile looks a bit different. I cannot upload files directly. I could see my status with the message "we require additional documents", and several days after the Embassy sent the PCC it changed to "we do not need additional documents"

I hope this helps!

Best
Hi,

I hope this helps!

Best of luck

Hi Macarad,

I emailed MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca and did receive an email stating that they sent my documents to Mexican authorities on June 30th. (Almost a month). Now I have 60 days deadline to submit my pcc. How long would it take approximately for them to send the results ?

I am a bit worried here. Also MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca don't seem to send detailed information.
How often should i follow up with them on this ?

Thanks again for your help !

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hi Macarad,

I emailed MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca and did receive an email stating that they sent my documents to Mexican authorities on June 30th. (Almost a month). Now I have 60 days deadline to submit my pcc. How long would it take approximately for them to send the results ?

I am a bit worried here. Also MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca don't seem to send detailed information.
How often should i follow up with them on this ?

Thanks again for your help !
Hi,

No, you are right, they do not send a lot of useful info.

If you go back to the beginning of this forum you will see some of the other applicants' timelines. Last year, it seemed like many people were going through the whole process in around 45 days. For me, it took a little over 60, but for another girl that send her documents a bit earlier it took around 50. You will most likely require an extension (if you did not send your documents right away to the embassy). I would write back to the embassy around a week before your deadline to follow up on the process.

Nevertheless, it would seem that they (the embassy) work in "batches", meaning that they do not send the documents to the mexican authorities, or send the results to IRCC as they arrive to the embassy. Looking at timelines from other people , it would seem that they either have fixed dates each month for this, or they wait till they have to work on several ones before processing them.

Hope it helps!

danielseara

Jun 15, 2017
The embassy submitted our process to PGR on June 16th. It has been 43 days since then... My question is: does the PGR send it directly to IRCC in Canada, or they return it to the embassy and the embassy sends to IRCC?