Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
The embassy submitted our process to PGR on June 16th. It has been 43 days since then... My question is: does the PGR send it directly to IRCC in Canada, or they return it to the embassy and the embassy sends to IRCC?
They are returned to the embassy, and then the embassy sends it to IRCC directly... I don't know the extent of the work they do with the PCC before sending it to IRCC (i.e.. translating, evaluating and writing comments, etc..)

It should not be very long, maybe by late next week or the beginning of the following one you will have something, i hope

vvignesh91090

Jun 8, 2017
The embassy submitted our process to PGR on June 16th. It has been 43 days since then... My question is: does the PGR send it directly to IRCC in Canada, or they return it to the embassy and the embassy sends to IRCC?
Hi Danielseara,

My Documents were sent to PGR on June 30th 2017. It's been exactly a month for me. Let's keep each other posted on our progress.
Are you FSW ?

Can you message me your whatsapp number so we can stay in touch until completion of process ? Thanks !

vvignesh91090

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you for your wishes, I will call tomorrow if they still don't answer my last email.

MyCIC still says "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details." :(

Hi,

What was the number you called to Canada Embassy in Mexico ? Has your PCC request completed ?
For now, you may attach a letter of Explanation attaching proof of mail conversation to ADR section. That's what I did as well !!
For now I see 3 members including me waiting for Mexico Police Certificate !

Please IM me your whatsapp number so that myself, you and Danielseara can stay in touch on our status !

hec2016

Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

What was the number you called to Canada Embassy in Mexico ? Has your PCC request completed ?
For now, you may attach a letter of Explanation attaching proof of mail conversation to ADR section. That's what I did as well !!
For now I see 3 members including me waiting for Mexico Police Certificate !

Please IM me your whatsapp number so that myself, you and Danielseara can stay in touch on our status !
Hi vvignesh91090,

I called to (55) 5724.7900, I was told that the Immigration Section is the one that is in charge of getting the PCC and the only way to contact them is trough the email: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I am less stressed because I requested for an extension on June 16, and on July 17 they responded saying: "We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.", although on My CIC it still says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

I IMed you my number, thanks!

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hola!

Nada :(

A penas ayer recibí la respuesta para la extensión que había pedido (en junio) porque pensaba que la constancia de la pgr no estaría lista a tiempo. Me acaban de contestar ayer que la extensión no es necesaria porque ya tienen el documento... hazme el favor! Un mes después de pedir la extensión, 3 semanas depués de que la embajada me confirmó que ya lo habían enviado, y 2 semanas después de que apareció en mi perfil de que ya no faltaba ningún documento, jeje

No fue muy útil la respuesta jeje

Sigo esperando :( , tú?

Hola Macarad!

Ya hice los tramites de la PGR y OMS. Ahora queda esperar. Vas a ver que pronto vas a recibir excelentes noticias. Dios mediante así será :D

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hola Macarad!

Ya hice los tramites de la PGR y OMS. Ahora queda esperar. Vas a ver que pronto vas a recibir excelentes noticias. Dios mediante así será :D
Felicidades, Hope. :)

Cómo le hiciste a fin de cuentas para la constancia de la PGR?

Recibiste alguna confirmación de CIC?

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hello All,

Thank you All for all your msgs, are really helpful. I´d like to share my history and hope someone could give some coments.

I applied for PR express entry CEC inland, so July 17th the request to submit PCC from Mexico, so July 20th the finger prints and photos of me and my wife arrived to Canadain Embasy in Mexico City, I sent an email to the embassy asking the stataus of my documents and this is the answer I got this morning:

My documents were OK and sent to PGR July 28th and Results will be sent directly to the IRCC office processing your application. Regarding my wife´s documents, they said I snet
an incomplete application for a federal police clearance. The Incomplete applications are returned without being processed.

They said my documents were sent back to your mailing address on July 28 via regular mail. In the the package they sent, contains a letter explaining what the mistake was and a document with instructions on how to submit a complete application. and says "we kindly request you to be patient and wait for documents to arrive in order to be able to send a complete application for a federal police certificate from Mexico."

I dont know what could go wrong since we took the photos and finger prints together and everything was at the same time..
Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Does anyone know how long takes to receive an evelope by regular email from Mexico City in Montreal?

Thank you All!!!

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Gracias Macarad,

Soy Mexicana, ayer mande un correo a la embajada de Canada en Mexico y me respondieron en menos de una hora diciendo que mandaron mis documentos el 5 de Julio, luego llame al IRCC para asegurarme que los tuvieran y me dijeron que si y que recibiria noticias pronto.

Que alivio saber que ya llegaron, creo que despues de esto ya queda poco.
Hola, quisiera preguntarte a que numero del IRCC llamaste? Gracias de antemano!

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Felicidades, Hope. :)

Cómo le hiciste a fin de cuentas para la constancia de la PGR?

Recibiste alguna confirmación de CIC?
Hola Macarad!

Gracias! No he recibido confirmacion del CIC aún. Me recomiendan solo esperar a que CIC nos mandé correo de que ya recibieron el documento.:(

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Can we please use English in this thread to reduce the repeat comments?

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hello All,

Thank you All for all your msgs, are really helpful. I´d like to share my history and hope someone could give some coments.

I applied for PR express entry CEC inland, so July 17th the request to submit PCC from Mexico, so July 20th the finger prints and photos of me and my wife arrived to Canadain Embasy in Mexico City, I sent an email to the embassy asking the stataus of my documents and this is the answer I got this morning:

My documents were OK and sent to PGR July 28th and Results will be sent directly to the IRCC office processing your application. Regarding my wife´s documents, they said I snet
an incomplete application for a federal police clearance. The Incomplete applications are returned without being processed.

They said my documents were sent back to your mailing address on July 28 via regular mail. In the the package they sent, contains a letter explaining what the mistake was and a document with instructions on how to submit a complete application. and says "we kindly request you to be patient and wait for documents to arrive in order to be able to send a complete application for a federal police certificate from Mexico."

I dont know what could go wrong since we took the photos and finger prints together and everything was at the same time..
Has anyone been in a similar situation?
Does anyone know how long takes to receive an evelope by regular email from Mexico City in Montreal?

Thank you All!!!

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, I have a question, what's the email address you used to contact the embassy in Mexico? Fedex sent me a notification that they delivered this morning the package i sent containing all the documents, but would like to get confirmation from the embassy, so i can ask for an extension since they gave me 60 days to provide the police certificate.

Thanks!

mmartz1

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, I have a question, what's the email address you used to contact the embassy in Mexico? Fedex sent me a notification that they delivered this morning the package i sent containing all the documents, but would like to get confirmation from the embassy, so i can ask for an extension since they gave me 60 days to provide the police certificate.

Thanks!

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017

Thanks!
It's on the CIC PCC page for Mexico:

If you have any questions, contact the IRCC Visa Office in Mexico City.

Email: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca.

readytosettle

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
USA
App. Filed.......
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
Hi Danielseara,

My Documents were sent to PGR on June 30th 2017. It's been exactly a month for me. Let's keep each other posted on our progress.
Are you FSW ?

Can you message me your whatsapp number so we can stay in touch until completion of process ? Thanks !
Can you add me to the Whatsapp group please? I send my documents to Mexico on July 11. Sent you number on PM.