+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Sep 7, 2015
pau said:
Nice..congrats!!! Im happy for you, Im trying to do it with a relative in chichuahua..I already sent fingerprints and everything with the embassy but since I found out the crazy timeline Im trying to do it the other way, but I still have faith, anyway..... you have to send originals and keep a copy for yourself thats what I know, you always send originals..good luck and once again congrats!
Thank you! This was a really big journey, since I had to do it in a different country, not Mexico, not Canada, I went to the mexican embassy, they were like OMG?!?! ok ok we can provide help, I gave them copies and showed original documents, they sealed everything and told me how to get the fingerprints in the country, I went to the local police, and they were ummmh WOW a mexican! ok ok we already know what you need, hey dude help this guy with the mexican request for fingerprints!. I was SHOCKED, by the way, the fingerprints and all the process WAS FREE. :eek:. Then I gave the fingerprints to the people of the embassy, they sealed and signed everything, they returned all the papers the next day. Then I sent it via FEDEX (Avoid it like the pest) to my family in Mexico, they went to the nearest PGR, and the secretary received all the papers, they gave a confirmation paper and then I had to wait EXACTLY 2 weeks. My family went for the paper yesterday, scanned it, sent a copy to a certified translator and finally got everything.

Have faith, but always be prepared if you want to do it by yourself.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll also send the originals.

Who told you to send the originals? How do you know that?... Perhaps a little call to the Canadian Embassy to Mexico would not hurt...

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
francisco_campos said:
Thank you! This was a really big journey, since I had to do it in a different country, not Mexico, not Canada, I went to the mexican embassy, they were like OMG?!?! ok ok we can provide help, I gave them copies and showed original documents, they sealed everything and told me how to get the fingerprints in the country, I went to the local police, and they were ummmh WOW a mexican! ok ok we already know what you need, hey dude help this guy with the mexican request for fingerprints!. I was SHOCKED, by the way, the fingerprints and all the process WAS FREE. :eek:. Then I gave the fingerprints to the people of the embassy, they sealed and signed everything, they returned all the papers the next day. Then I sent it via FEDEX (Avoid it like the pest) to my family in Mexico, they went to the nearest PGR, and the secretary received all the papers, they gave a confirmation paper and then I had to wait EXACTLY 2 weeks. My family went for the paper yesterday, scanned it, sent a copy to a certified translator and finally got everything.

Have faith, but always be prepared if you want to do it by yourself.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll also send the originals.

Who told you to send the originals? How do you know that?... Perhaps a little call to the Canadian Embassy to Mexico would not hurt...
Por que tengo abogado jejeje... por eso se que debes enviar todo en original y dejar copias para ti....pero me encanta entrar a este forum ya que por medio de la experiencia de la gente sabes a que atenerte, cuidate y felicidades yo espwro en Dios pronto estar asi de feliz por tenwr esos datos rwgistrales qye han sido mi tormento :( y si voy a llamar a la embajada para saber... gracias, saludos!y que todo te siga saliendo super

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Experience Class <--- Application before 2015 all documents are in original and translated by mail .
Canadian Experience Class thru Express Entry <--- Upload a scan in MyCIC with the original and translated.

I know this is an exclusive CEC forum but there is a lot of us (CEC Express Entry) that found this thread when we are looking for information to get this document.

Congratulations Francisco, good to hear you made it.

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So i sent an email last week to the embassy to asked about my datos registrales and I gave them all my info and also asked them about how long could take the process, they answer me yesterday and the email said dear madam/sir... note that results were sent to cic / visa office/ clients file/ on october 30 2015.... so i guess they already sent my datos registrales to colombia! Im exited I hope thats what it means! :) saludos a todos :D

pez5589

Jul 7, 2015
Hi all,

So I sent all my papers to the Canadian embassy in Mexico back in April and according to the embassy they sent the Constancia over to cic on August 6. 2 weeks ago I get an email from cic saying they never received the Constancia and they give me 30 days to send it to them. That same day I fly to Mexico and get the document. I just mailed them the document this week. So weird I sent all my papers to the embassy in Mexico and they said they mailed it to Ottawa and then Ottawa says they did. It recieve a document that was sent from the Canadian embassy in Mexico.

Ivy_015

Nov 19, 2015
macast said:
Yes I got them in 30 days. I will answer your email in a moment.
Hi! I would like to know what you did to obtain your Police certificate from Mexico. I'm living in Canada and I already have the original fingerprints and the photos (because I wanted to send it to the embassy in México). Could you tell me how you did it? How can someone get the certificate for me in Mexico? I would really appreciate it.

Gracias!!

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Depende de el estadi en el que este tu familiar o amigo que te haga el favor, debes mandar carta de poder a esa persona, la carta donde la.embajada te pide el police report, copia de tu identificacion, fingerprints y depende mucho del estado como te mencione anteriormente, en chihuahua por ejemplo no piden fingerprints... asi que eso te toca que alguien vaya a la pgr de una ciudad principal y te lo averigue..good luck!!!

delipv

Dec 5, 2015
Hola,

ok aqui mi caso, estoy en el proceso de PR por canadian experience - express entry, como conyuge, ya metimos todos los papeles y notificamos al CIC que necesitamos la carta de ellos para poder solicitar los antecedentes registrales (certificados de policia) en mexico, por lo que veo y leo aun nosotros residiendo en Canada podemos hacer la peticion directamente en la PGR en nuestra proxima visita a Mexico, pero mis dudas son..

1. mi pareja es frances, nos piden traduccion, puede ser cualquier notario de canada? ya busque en la pagina del consulado de mexico en vancouver y no dicen si ellos tienen algun traductor que ellos reconozcan como oficial.
2. una vez que pides la carta al CIC para este tramite te extienden el tiempo para solicitarlo? cuanto tiempo tardan en enviar la carta?

gracias!! ;D

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
delipv said:
Hola,

ok aqui mi caso, estoy en el proceso de PR por canadian experience - express entry, como conyuge, ya metimos todos los papeles y notificamos al CIC que necesitamos la carta de ellos para poder solicitar los antecedentes registrales (certificados de policia) en mexico, por lo que veo y leo aun nosotros residiendo en Canada podemos hacer la peticion directamente en la PGR en nuestra proxima visita a Mexico, pero mis dudas son..

1. mi pareja es frances, nos piden traduccion, puede ser cualquier notario de canada? ya busque en la pagina del consulado de mexico en vancouver y no dicen si ellos tienen algun traductor que ellos reconozcan como oficial.
2. una vez que pides la carta al CIC para este tramite te extienden el tiempo para solicitarlo? cuanto tiempo tardan en enviar la carta?

gracias!! ;D
Si esta certificado.el.notario no hay problema, una vez tienes la.carta de cic el tramite en pegr demora solo.10.dias asi que no necesitas extension, aveces dura menos...saludos y suerte

Mar 1, 2016
Hi,

I heard that Canada's migration doesn't ask for "Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales" all the time. How often do they do or what are the possibilities that they will.

It's been more that 10 years since I got my "cartilla militar nacional" I don't even know where it is any more. I didn't march by the way I got the "Bola negra".

So how am I supposed to get a Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales if the migratory agent even asks.

any ideas guys? I look like I steel candy from children do Im sure they will.

Thank you. :D

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying for EE and you are from Mexico or lived in Mexico in the last 10 years, they WILL ask for "Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales". If you lost your Cartilla you can get a copy and/or similar in the closer embassy, or in the place you made your service (closer military station) that if you are living in Mexico.

More info here:

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx

aztecountryball said:
Hi,

I heard that Canada's migration doesn't ask for "Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales" all the time. How often do they do or what are the possibilities that they will.

It's been more that 10 years since I got my "cartilla militar nacional" I don't even know where it is any more. I didn't march by the way I got the "Bola negra".

So how am I supposed to get a Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales if the migratory agent even asks.

any ideas guys? I look like I steel candy from children do Im sure they will.

Thank you. :D

cristian240

Oct 21, 2015
Hi, I am Mexican applying from Mexico. Can somebody PLEASE tell me if this letter is what I need to get the Constancia de Datos Registrales. Do I need another letter written in Spanish addressed to the PGR delegate? If so, how do I get it?

Que tal soy Mexicano aplicando desde Mexico. Alguien me podria por favor decir si esta carta es la que necesito para solicitar mi Constancia de Datos Registrales? Necesito otra carta en Espanol dirigida al delegado de la PGR? Si es asi, como la consigo?

Lamarque

Nov 11, 2015
canada
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-06-2021
AOR Received.
22-07-2015
Med's Request
6-04-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
como te fue con lo de los datos registrales amigo.. yo quiero hacer lo mismo. enviar todo sin que me los pidan por que tengo 10 meses esperando y no quiero tener que esperar otros cuatro.. saludos

Lamarque

Nov 11, 2015
canada
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
25-06-2021
AOR Received.
22-07-2015
Med's Request
6-04-2016
Med's Done....
18-04-2016
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
amigo mandaste el police clearence sin que te los pidieran? como te fue.. saludos