+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
I applied on May 25th. That was the day they actually they received it...so Mexican police probably got it after that date. On my inquiry Canadian Embassy told me that PCC has been received and uploaded to CIC on Aug 28th.

And I thought that's it, no more worries. Yesterday, I got an email as final reminder for US police certificate...I was shocked and sooo mad cause I've sent it 3 months ago. And again, waiting game for us.... :mad:

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are taking forever if you send everything thru Canadian Embassy in Mexico. One of the guys here took around 6 months.

I choose to do it by myself with the help of my dad in Mexico. Right now my paperwork is in PGR (Police department in MX) they should be giving me the Police Certificates at Monday September 14th.

As soon I have PC on my hands I will share with everybody how I make it by myself from Canada with the help of somebody in Mexico. In around 30 days.

I hope this could help the next after us because the process thru Canadian Embassy is just ridiculous.

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
Decision made on ECAS for me as of this morning.

I hope to get the letter in the mail soon with good news..

malomen

Sep 16, 2015
Hello Macast.

I just received the letter from CIC regarding police records. I haven't decided if I should send the documents to the Embassy in MEX or send them to my sister in Mexico. Did you get your police records in 30 days? Please confirm. If so, would you walk me through the process, step by step? I will very much appreciate your help.

Gracias de antemano.

Adriparra

Sep 30, 2015
Hello

I woild like to know if everybody got on time your Mexican PC? we`re from Venezuela, we lived in Mexico 2 years and the embassy of Canada request us the PC both Venezuelans and Mexicans, besides the medicals and the RPRF, all in the same email of june 9th. We completed medicals on june 25 and we sent receipt (payment on line) of RPRF, Venezuelan PC and fingerprints, photos, passport biopage photococpy, etc for Embassy requesting the mexican PC in our behalf. The embassy received the package on jul 27 (it was really hard to find a police station to get our fingerprints). Since then, it has been a long time for us waiting and watching all emigration Venezuelan partners with the same time getting their visas ant not us :( why?, I guess (now that i find this forum) due to the Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales from PGR.

I don´t want to feel i´m alone waiting so I hope anybody can share with me and the rest
Thanks a lot from Venezuela

Adriparra

Sep 30, 2015
macast said:
They are taking forever if you send everything thru Canadian Embassy in Mexico. One of the guys here took around 6 months.

I choose to do it by myself with the help of my dad in Mexico. Right now my paperwork is in PGR (Police department in MX) they should be giving me the Police Certificates at Monday September 14th.

As soon I have PC on my hands I will share with everybody how I make it by myself from Canada with the help of somebody in Mexico. In around 30 days.

I hope this could help the next after us because the process thru Canadian Embassy is just ridiculous.
Macast I would really appreciate if you can sahre wath did you do to get soon you mexicans PC, thanks from Venezuela

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am guessing you follow the process described in CIC web site for people outside Mexico, send everything (photos + fingerprints) to Canadian Embassy in Mx. They are taking 5-6 months, as you can notice in this topic.

What I did was follow the process for people who are INSIDE Mexico with the help of my dad.

Do you have someone in Mexico that could help you and live in one of the main cities ? (Main cities: Aguas​calientes, Baja California, Baja California Sur, Campeche, Chiapas, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Colima, Durango, Estado de México, Guanajuato, Guerrero, Hidalgo​, Jalisco, Michoacán, Morelos, Nayarit, Nuevo León, Oaxaca, Puebla, Querétaro, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Yucatán y Zaca​tecas​)

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
Hello guys

Did anyone else got Decision made on ECAS?

I am still waiting for passport Request.. ECAS changed to DM on sep 10th

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
hello guys i have a question related with the process in order to get my PR
well i am from mexico I applied under h&c and i got AIP so they asked me to get medical security and financial also they asked me for the PR fees and for my passport, all at the same time and i think thats kind of rare because i was reading all the comments here and all of you were asked for the meds , security and then when they received the meds then they asked you for the passport

so the question is do you think thats is normal ,is that good , bad or doesn't matter
the second question is .. approximately how long do you guys think its gonna take to get my passport back w the visa on it. they have everything meds ,financial, fingerprints, passport we paid the PR fees

thanks guys i all appreciate any info :D :D :D :D

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
I guess its good that they asked all in one shot.

My advice, from experience is... when they ask for something.. do not take your time.. do it ASAP... they will take their time when they get what they asked for.. so the more you wait its on top of whatever they take...

good luck

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
mtymexmontreal said:
I guess its good that they asked all in one shot.

My advice, from experience is... when they ask for something.. do not take your time.. do it ASAP... they will take their time when they get what they asked for.. so the more you wait its on top of whatever they take...

good luck
thanks a lot for the info an yes indeed i did it as soon as they requested it

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
Today I have received an email from Mexico saying that they got my results and they were sent to Ottawa on October 2nd.

Does anyone know how long before Ottawa has them? How do they send them?

My timeline btw:

15 June - Fedex delivers papers/fingerprints to vis section in Mexico
6 August - Visa section sends them to PGR to be processed (yes, it took almost 2 months!)
2 October - They are sent to CIC

ravi150580

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2015
AOR Received.
30/04/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
19-12-2015
congrats jones89. You should send an email to CPC ottawa and ask them if they received your docs.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca