+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

ll0040

Mar 23, 2015
banchos22 said:
Hola a todos!

Les explicare el proceso. Y mi experiencia.

Conmigo se tardaron 6 meses para obtener la constancia de no antecedentes penales esto fue desde enero a julio 2015, cada caso es distinto. los envié a la embajada una vez me los pidió Ottawa. Y ellos así vez los enviaron a Ottawa.

A finales de julio recibí passport request lo envié a el siguente dia y de que les llego a que me Los regresaron se tardo 10 días, 2 días después salí a Estados Unidos y regrese y en el puerto de entrada explique mi situación y muy amablemente me sellaron el pasaporte y firmaron la confirmación de residencia.

El proceso se ha terminado solo falta esperar la tarjeta que llegara en 80 días,
Por lo pronto ya renové el SIN y aplique para la health card aqui en Ontario.

Saludos y paciencia
Muchas gracias por compartir.

Yo
tomsniper said:
No, you can not, you have to wait, and you need to send the documents to the canadian embassy in Mexico. Google : CIC police check Mexico. You will find all the information there.
You will find as well, that there is not other way to do it.
I think we all mexicans are in trouble for this.
Some people were advising me opposite things :-\....So I hope i didnt make a mistake by sending my documents to Mexican Embassy without the Request from CIC because I dont want to pay again. My documents should be arriving today.

My application is sponsorship inland. I applied on July 24, Ecas says MR received, is it possible to send an email to the cpc informing them that the embassy got my papers or just wait?

Hay alguna opcion de mandan un email a al CPC diciendo que mis huellas digitales y demas fueron enviadas a la embajada? tipo chicle y pega?

Gracias

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
And I was thinking to move to Mexico long time ago. If you wait so long for police certificate, how long you wait for other, even more serious documents haha

I wish it's easy and simple as back home(Croatia). You send your family member with your ID to ministry of interior affairs and they fill out the paper with your name, address and purpose of which is needed for. They type it in computer, look for you and that's it. In 5-6 min you are done, you can get your canadian residence :D

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
Good news!!! My police check from Mexico, was done is 59 days, I called CIC today, they told me. My wait may finish soon....

Buenaventura suerte a todos.

Dear Croatian friend...Mexico is Mexico... :)

ll0040

Mar 23, 2015
tomsniper said:
Good news!!! My police check from Mexico, was done is 59 days, I called CIC today, they told me. My wait may finish soon....

Buenaventura suerte a todos.

Dear Croatian friend...Mexico is Mexico... :)
Hola! felicidades! !!!

So how do you know that the PCC is completed? I sent my documents to the embassy without the CIC request, only giving the information of my application (sponsorship) because I am calculating the request for PCC to come soon and i was stressed about the delays in Mexico....., now im not sure if im going to be notified either from the embassy saying is in process/they cannot process it or if just have to wait and maybe i just waited my money ahhaha

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
I called CIC, they told me. They said I may have news by November, but I think is going to be earlier.

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Embassy in Mexico just email me that they sent Police certificate to CIC on Aug 27th!

Hopefully soon :)))

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
Hi guys

I also got news from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico today.

They sent my PCC on August the 6 th.

Lets hope we have some news son..

I am about to hit the one year mark on my file... sep 18

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
hello guys so congrats to all of you that are very soon to get a final answer so i have a question so i was asked to give my finger prints im in mexico (monterrey) but all the agencies that are authorized by cic are in canada so i was wondering if any of you guys know how can i get mi fingerprints taken, where can i go i went already to the PGR and with the local police and they say that they don't do that i was accepted as h&c reasons
also i read that after this you were askedd for passport but they already have mine i apply in VAC vfs global is called and they took my passport is that normal

that you guys in advance i will appreciate your advice

tomsniper

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18
AOR Received.
May 19
Med's Done....
April 1
http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx
Si estas en Mexico puedes ir directamente a la PGR.

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
thanks tomsniper lo que pasa que ya fui con la PGR pero ellos si toman las huellas pero para archivo de ellos no me las pueden dar estuve leyendo todos sus comentarios en este foro y muchos de ustedes ponen que ya mandaron sus fingerprints pero mi pregunta es si estoy en mexico como o donde me las pueden tomar las huellas

gracias

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bo, si estas en Mexico, las huellas te las deben de tomar ellos mismos en donde presentaras el resto de la papelería.

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/datosregistrales/Paginas/default.aspx

Para las personas que residan en el territorio nacional, se les indicará el procedimiento a seguir para la toma de huellas decadactilares, al momento en que presenten la documentación descrita.
Lo mas importante es la carta de la embajada, ya la tienes?

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
gracias macast por tu pronta respuesta mmmm... a carta de la embajada te refieres a la que te mandan solicitar la constancia de datos registrase??? si es así no no la tengo a mi no me la mandaron solo me mandaron una carta pidiéndome exámenes médicos, police certificate, financial information and fingerprints but i didnt get the letter that the PGR is asking for so thats why i am confused my only concern right now is that here in monterrey nobody takes the fingerprints an the letter that the CIC sent to me says that all the agencies that are authorized by them are in canada

gracias por su apoyo creanme estoy frustrado hahahahaha
que tengan buen dia :D :D :D

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Con esa carta que te piden todo debes obtener un oficio de la embajada (la mexicana) dirigida a la PGR, para que te puedan expedir los registrales. Yo hice esto en Calgary, en la embajada de Mexico en Calgary, no tengo idea donde se hace esto en Monterrey, pero en caso de que no encuentres marcales a Calgary y seguramente te ayudaran a obtener el numero indicado en Mty. Son muy amables.

2) En mty marca al 81547400 ext 7411 . 81547411 . Y pregúntales directamente "Las huellas me las toman cuando dejamos toda la papeleria correspondiente" Aclárales que iras personalmente y no ocupas tomártelas en una estación de policia de Canada. Yo hice eso y mi papa fui a esa oficina que esta en carretera a Laredo, con mis huellas y una carta poder y el siguiente lunes deben entregarle el documento

bobmuska

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Med's Request
31-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
muchísimas gracias macast bueno así le haré entonces déjame voy a la pgr ya para tramitar esto gracias que tengas un excelente día

erm923

Sep 24, 2014
Waterloo
Category........
I sent my fingerprints and all the documents to the Embassy in Mexico in March 31 2015, I got a notification that they received it the next day. I haven't heard anything back since. I sent an email to the Embassy in Mexico on June 15, they answered on June 24 and they said the application is in process and they will send it directly to the CIC.

I just sent an email again today.

I'm really stressed out, why do they take so long.

it's been 5 months :(

How long did you guys waited for?