+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

pez5589

Jul 7, 2015
Hi All,

I have been following this thread since I sent my finger printers and documents to the “ Seccion Consular” in Mexico and on April 15th. My 60 days to get the constancia already expired and I emailed and mailed CIC with my Fedex receipt and all the documents. I email the Canadian embassy in Mexico periodically and they give the automated email saying “ my application is In process and will be submitted to the CIC office once its complete”

Any updated on how long it is taking to get the constancias? Its been almost 3 months now and I am afraid CIC will close my case.

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hello,

Today I have received an email from CIC requesting for RPRF but they didn't request my passport, is it normal? Does anybody know how long I have to wait now for passport request? Once they have requested RPRF it means that I will receive good news or there is still a chance that my application can be rejected?

pez5589, you have to have lots of patience, some people here including me have been waiting for about 5 months and I haven't heard yet a word from the Canadian embassy in Mexico city. I don't even know if they received the constancia from the embassy or if they accepted the constancia that I requested and mailed by myself a couple of weeks ago.

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
Whoa! Congratulations Frenchfrance! :)

If you didn't pay RFPR upfront then that is the next step, so pay it up and in a few days you should be getting PPR.

mtymexmontreal

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-sep-2014
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015
Med's Request
12-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
22-Oct
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2015
LANDED..........
14-Nov-2015
Hello

I hope it works out like this for you but not necessarily.

I got RPRF two months ago when they requested my Police Certificate, I paid the same day and status is still the same

a friend of mine went to the PGR to ask for my certificates, I am traveling to Monterrey for business next week and hopefully pick them up if ready.

then i'll translate and send to Syndey, probably this will expedite things.

Good luck to all

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Frenchfrance said:
Hello,

Today I have received an email from CIC requesting for RPRF but they didn't request my passport, is it normal? Does anybody know how long I have to wait now for passport request? Once they have requested RPRF it means that I will receive good news or there is still a chance that my application can be rejected?
Dear Frenchface, I also got the RPRF the same day I got my medicals and police records request, I checked out today and my medicals already arrived, so I am still waiting for the police records... in the letter they send us we were told that if the application is not accepted then they will give back that payment. I guess is good news but not a certain thing :/

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Frenchfrance that is a good news!

Do you think you constancia was the one that help you to pass to the next stage or Mexico sent your police check?

I don't know what to do! I haven't hear nothing and I was thinking maybe I go to Mexico and do the paperwork myself to speed the process!

Did you paid already? Have they asked for your passport yet?

Did you ask Mexico if they send your police check so you know If the one you sent was the good one?

Let us know!

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Today is deadline since I received email for MR,RPRF and Police certificates. MR was done and uploaded few weeks after ,RPRF week after and we send everything to Canadian embassy around May 20th. they receive it around 25th. I sent proof of medicals, US certificate and proof of delivery around May 26th.

They gave me 60days which are exipiring today I havent sent any email or request for more days for Mex police certificate. several people told me its not neccessary so I hope everything will be alright. I sent proof of delivery hopefully that is enough since they are aware that Mexicans are fucking the dog down there.

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hi everybody,

I don't know for sure if the certificate that I brought from Mexico was accepted but I guess they took it in consideration since I haven't heard anything from the Canadian embassy in Mexico, the embassy mentioned they will let us know when the proccess is completed.

denizz, I dont think so it is neccesary to ask for more time, I think they are aware of the situation as long as you have sent proof that the documents have been received by the embassy in mexico city, you are fine.

I have paid for RPRF 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since then, I guess you are right guys the proccess is still going on and RPRF's request doesn't guarantee aything. I just have a question, do you know if once they receive the proof of payment, Ecas will be update? you know they poste in Ecas if the medical results have been received, etc. is it the same with the payment?

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
About ECAS, I dont think so. I paid RPRF 2 months ago, sent it to them and on ECAS it says only Medicals have been received

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
RFPR appears on GCMS notes, but I don't think it does on ECAS.

Frenchfrance, I think your application is going very well since you got the third line (we have started processing your application) on your ECAS and got RFPR fee request, it shouldn't be too long until you get PPR.

I sent an inquiry to the embassy on July 6 asking on the status on the process of the PCC and they still haven't gotten back at me, which is odd considering that previously they replied to me in a week or so. Which is why I asked if anyone else recently had attempted to contact the embassy and heard back from them.

My only hope for getting more info is my GCMS notes due on July 27.

UPDATE: I just checked my ECAS and it now says "We started processing your application on July 17, 2015."

UPDATE 2: I just received the reply from the embassy: "Please note that results were sent to the CI office/mission processing your file on June 15, 2015."

pez5589

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Amigos,

Its been since April 23rd when I first sent my finger prints and documents to the embassy of canada in mexico city for the constancia. I have not received any response ever since and when I emailed the embassy 3 weeks ago they said it was in progress and beyond their control since a third part is involved. I have not been asked for my Right of permanent residence fee and when i go online and check my application all is says is in process and that the medicals have been received. Anyone else on the same boat and still waiting for the next step? Anyone has had Mexico send their constancia to the Ottawa office? Has anyone gone down to Mexico and requested the constancia in person? I think that is what I am going to be doing since it has been more than 60 days since they requested these documents.

Alex

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hi Pablo,

They are great news, hopefully you get PPR soon. Now we know that the embassy in Mexico city is getting the constancias and mail them. Keep us post about your process. Good luck!!

Pez, it takes a while to get the constancia from Mexico, I think Pablo sent his documents to the Canadian embassy in Mexico city last January and he just got it last week (almost 6 months later). I went to Mexico last May and I requested it with the letter issued by the Canadian embassy otherwise you will not get the constancia, then I mailed it to Ottawa. I am not sure if they accepted the constancia that I mailed or they received from the Canadian embassy which I requested it since the first week of February. Anyways, you can read all the comments in this thread and you will get more info.

Chalin

Jun 8, 2015
For us took about four months to see movement in our file.

Our timeline:

Application received July 3rd 2014
Intake Aug 21, 2014
Meds and certificates requested 1st week of March 2015
Fingerprints send to mexico 1st week of March 2015
RPRF May 12,2015
Redy for visa email July 22,2015

-/-/-/-/

When we send the meds and police certificates to Ottawa, our consultant told us to wait 4 months for the next updates, so far all the timelines that he gave us where accurate. But after CIC ask us for RPRF I run out of patience coz' I started to read in forums that people was being pessimistic and wantted to call MLAs and the immigration minister etc etc etc. So, I will share with you something that our consultant told us after we pay RPRF:

"A este punto, la unica manera por la q les negarian la residencia es si mataron a alguien, mataron a alguien?"

I belive that our background and country of origin it's an imprtant factor to determine how long the process will take. Some countries share info more efficiently than Mex. I never asked for notes, because I also belive that who prepares those notes are the officers on charge of our files (it's my perseption), but I was going to ask for them after 13 months.

Have a lot of patience and be positive thinkers.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Guys good news
I think so!! On my Ecas status says we start processing your application on July 20!

3 line!!!

Pablo what in your status says?

It is possible that our police check was send already?

Let me know

I hope to hear good news this coming week!