+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Web form was send on 17 dec. got a response 19 Jan.
Please share a timeline of the webform if you have it. I wait for it since 31 dec.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone! One question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone! One question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!
Why scan?? Here connecting all people who does paper based application not online.