+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Did you get a temporary file number in Email ?

I got a temporary file number as per below :
I am an Inland applicant and got the below attached letter related for Temporary Application no. Anyone got a letter like this and please share the details when we will get Permanent Application No.

Waiting for AOR. Can we consider this letter as an AOR ?

AR : 27th July 2020

Letter :

UCI: Xxx
Temporary Application No: xxx

Good day Xxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-07-27, on behalf of Xxx and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration services.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
 You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
 You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
If there is conflicting information between the text in this email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet use, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/corporate/terms-conditions.html

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

I am an Inland applicant and got the below attached letter related for Temporary Application no. Anyone got a letter like this and please share the details when we will get Permanent Application No.

Letter :

Good day Xxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-07-27, on behalf of Xxx and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration services.
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
Sincerely,
canada.ca/immigration

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
If there is conflicting information between the text in this email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet use, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/corporate/terms-conditions.html
Congratulations

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Received AINP nomination : June 2020
Paper Based PR applied : 22nd August 2020
Application Received Sydney Office : 27th August 2020
Waiting for AOR
Next is ur turn to get AOR by end Feb'21

Reactions: MsAniger

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

Letter :

Good day Xxx
Application received
Next steps
Processing times
Sincerely,
canada.ca/immigration

Hi, perhaps they are now giving temporary file numbers via email, however, they would also do so via a phone call, if an applicant calls them some weeks after AR. You are yet to receive an AOR. My AR July 2nd, Temp File Number December 16th and AOR January 20th. I think AOR are being issued approximately 6 months after AR. So you should be receiving your AOR soon.

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
Reactions: Micheal737373

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys, please for police clearance is it same type we do for employment or another type that require we give finger prints.
Its a finger printing process. RCMP and some authorized businesses provide this service at a fee. The police certificate is issued by countries you have lived in for 6 months and above since you turned 18 years of age (except for Canada) if you reside in Canada. You will need to send your finger prints to these countries. However, Immigration conducts its own background check for the period an applicant has resided in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html

Last edited:

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Its a finger printing process. RCMP and some authorized businesses provide this service at a fee. The police certificate is issued by countries you have lived in for 6 months and above since you turned 18 years of age (except for Canada) if you reside in Canada. You will need to send your finger prints to these countries. However, Immigration conducts its own background check for the period an applicant has resided in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/about.html
Thank you

Micheal737373

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
One more thing guys, having issues filling the additional family information.
So I am single in the place for spouse do I live it blank pr write not applicable

In the session for children do I write not applicable on the heading of the session or i need to fill it in each row and colon.

In my sibling I only have one, should I live the rest blank or write not applicable in every box as well.

Kindly help.me.guys

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
One more thing guys, having issues filling the additional family information.
So I am single in the place for spouse do I live it blank pr write not applicable

In the session for children do I write not applicable on the heading of the session or i need to fill it in each row and colon.

In my sibling I only have one, should I live the rest blank or write not applicable in every box as well.

Kindly help.me.guys
Write Not Applicable in each row and column

Reactions: Micheal737373

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys, is anybody familiar with this:
I received nomination from province and applied for PR 4 months ago, can I quit working for my employer that gave me job approval letter, and just go back to my home country for the rest of processing time. Will it affect my PR application?? Please give advise !