+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, wonder if you know how I can ask for the temporary number? Do they need the tracking number? The thing is i forgot my tracking code so I cannot provide it if IRCC asks for it? But I know my AR was July 23 and I don’t receive anything yet.
You can mention to IRCC that the AR was July 23, without them asking you for the tracking number. I suggest call them early AM hours Nova Scotia time. It can be difficult to get an agent to speak to you, last time I called, I chose the refugee option on the menu and that fast tracked the call and I spoke to an agent in that way.

When you call, explain that the AR was July 23 and that you are asking for a temporary file number. Also it appears they are now giving AOR after 6 months of AR, which in your case would be end JAN. I say this because that appears to be the timeline for me and 2 other members on this forum.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Thank you
By the way, depending on which city you are in, if you want your finger prints faster you can get them through an authorized business. RCMP releases the fingerprints after about 2 weeks because they do a background check which at this point is not necessary as it will be done later by IRCC. While if you go through an authorized business, you get the finger prints on the spot. Wherever you are, google fingerprinting near you

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys, is anybody familiar with this:
I received nomination from province and applied for PR 4 months ago, can I quit working for my employer that gave me job approval letter, and just go back to my home country for the rest of processing time. Will it affect my PR application?? Please give advise !
In order for the Nomination to remain in force, the job has to be permanent, full time (30 hrs a week) and your wages or position should not go below what you had stated in your PNP application as this will affect your original score which got you nominated. If PNP find out, it can affect your PR application.

If any situation changes concerning your job, they need to know. If you quit, they need to know. If you get hired by another employer, they need to know. Basically, if the information you provided when you got nominated changes, you need to let them know. If you do not, you risk your nomination being cancelled with the Province notifying IRCC.

If you change employment, it has to be within the province that nominated you.

Nomination in most provinces is employer supported, therefore, you need to be working throughout as you await your PR and you need to be working for the employer declared on your PNP application.

Last edited:

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Write Not Applicable in each row and column
One more thing guys, having issues filling the additional family information.
So I am single in the place for spouse do I live it blank pr write not applicable

In the session for children do I write not applicable on the heading of the session or i need to fill it in each row and colon.

In my sibling I only have one, should I live the rest blank or write not applicable in every box as well.

Kindly help.me.guys
If you refer to the instructions at the top of the form, it clearly states if section does not apply, write "Not Applicable" .

fccca6

Jan 26, 2021
As pointed out, yes, you should receive your AOR soon, it appears it is being issued approximately 6 months after AR
but so far almost 7months have passed by, that’s why I’m so anxious, it seems everyone which AR in June have already got their AOR

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi All,

My time line

SINP inland with 3 outland dependents.
AR - July 3, 2020
AOR - Jan 25, 2021
BIL - Jan 26, 2021 (for my wife - outland dependent)

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
but so far almost 7months have passed by, that’s why I’m so anxious, it seems everyone which AR in June have already got their AOR
If you are worried call them. Remember there are lots of applications being processed I got my AOR last week and my AR was July 2nd. So if 6 months have passed you should receive it soon.

fccca6

Jan 26, 2021
If you are worried call them. Remember there are lots of applications being processed I got my AOR last week and my AR was July 2nd. So if 6 months have passed you should receive it soon.
I made a phone call yesterday morning, provided my basic info and told them my EXP number to link my case but they said since that’s a temporary file number so they can’t use that to link or find my application.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
At least for me, my Temp and AOR alphanumeric were the same, only the E is excluded in the AOR. Dont worry, if you have the temp number that's already a good sign, you shall get the AOR soon. Dont stress about.