Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
This is very detailed! Thank you so much for sharing!
lol .. i realized that it is very lengthy when i posted it ! haqhaha

sisuvivi

May 14, 2018
lol .. i realized that it is very lengthy when i posted it ! haqhaha
Hi Chhaya, did the Canadian border service took your second photo while you were landing? IRCC asked us for two photos but only used one, right? I just landed as a PR and they didn’t take my second photo. Just a bit confused. Lol

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Hi Chhaya, did the Canadian border service took your second photo while you were landing? IRCC asked us for two photos but only used one, right? I just landed as a PR and they didn’t take my second photo. Just a bit confused. Lol
Hey, Firstly.. congratulations !!! so, when you sent them the two photographs they requested at the time of ppr. one came back stick on the COPR and another was empty. you gave them both (with and without photo) and they gave you one back signed and stuff. they already have your another photo which will go on your PR Card that you will receive in few days. the one on the COPR they took is for their records !! so need not worry. you are all good.. just wait for the card and you are done !!! :)

sisuvivi

May 14, 2018
Hey, Firstly.. congratulations !!! so, when you sent them the two photographs they requested at the time of ppr. one came back stick on the COPR and another was empty. you gave them both (with and without photo) and they gave you one back signed and stuff. they already have your another photo which will go on your PR Card that you will receive in few days. the one on the COPR they took is for their records !! so need not worry. you are all good.. just wait for the card and you are done !!! :)
Hi Chhaya, thank you for your kind words! When IRCC returned my passport, they returned the two photos. One photo is stick on the copr and the other is also given back to me. The Canadian border services didn’t want the photo that is not stick on copr. So I end up walking away with a photo that hasn’t been used at all after the landing. I don’t know if it happened to you as well. Or should I tell IRCC. Just feel a bit strange.

Last edited:

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hii everybody . Anybody knows how much time officer takes for final review ???
Dec 10 2016 applicant !
Me 14dec 2016 still waiting

arun.rajan438

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, At the time when your spouse ( primary applicant ) receive PPR email, you should request a change of VO for you ( dependent ) - this email should come from the primary applicant that the spouse is in india and we need to change VO for you (dependent) , then email the Ottawa CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ( it will be mentioned in your ppt request letter ) your spouse can write an email saying that he or she can send passport to ottawa but you will be sending it to india.
Within a few days, you should receive a second email from the new VO with instructions on how to send the passport(s). ( delhi VO)
Follow the instructions and send your passports to the respective VOs. please note that the second email will also be most likey in the name of the primary applicant ( so dont panic ) VFS knows about this so they will process it ( might be some vfs fee that they will charge )

hope this helps ! good luck
Thank you very much for your detailed reply