AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
that is shocking what are they doing this is all confirmed before you get an AOR there is absoultley no quality control

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
All sorts of stuff from employment offer to updated scheduled A (which i have submitted on the April of 2017 as additional documents).

I called the office today and luckily i was able to talk to a person today. They confirmed that it seemed like a general request. they looked through my file and everything was in order. To be on the safe side, i was instructed to apply to them with an email saying that I have submitted additional documents as requested back in April 2017 and to contact me with specific requests if there is anything that deemed necessary.

I have requested for a verification of employment letter from my employer. This should be ready on friday so I am ganna wait until i have this and send them the email.
Another person also got the same request.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-july-august-september-2016-applicants-lets-connect-here.439537/page-547

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
oh my and he is from the August 2016? thats intense!
I just received that letter too my friend :D
And Yes the only thing I am worried about is the past job reference letters . I switched a couple of jobs and mentioned it to them, now it seems like I have get reference letter from each and every job ( I am not sure on this) I'll have to check with the agent.
Did the agent say anything to you that it should be only required for the current job?o_O

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I just received that letter too my friend :D
And Yes the only thing I am worried about is the past job reference letters . I switched a couple of jobs and mentioned it to them, now it seems like I have get reference letter from each and every job ( I am not sure on this) I'll have to check with the agent.
Did the agent say anything to you that it should be only required for the current job?o_O
I switched jobs few times too.... finally landed on a permanent job last September! The agent didnt really specify what is required. He said that it seems like it was a general inquiry. On their system, it shows that everything is received; just waiting for the background check.

He advised me to send an email telling them that i have sent in everything as well as updated Schedule A when they requested back in April 2017. It just bothers me to see that my status is now changed "required your action" when all the actions are already taken a year and a half ago.

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
I switched jobs few times too.... finally landed on a permanent job last September! The agent didnt really specify what is required. He said that it seems like it was a general inquiry. On their system, it shows that everything is received; just waiting for the background check.

He advised me to send an email telling them that i have sent in everything as well as updated Schedule A when they requested back in April 2017. It just bothers me to see that my status is now changed "required your action" when all the actions are already taken a year and a half ago.
You have a very similar case to mine.
I landed permanent job in Nov but I guess I haven't updated CIC :rolleyes: so may be Ill put that along with the offer of Employment.
BTW my status was always "Require your action" .

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
You have a very similar case to mine.
I landed permanent job in Nov but I guess I haven't updated CIC :rolleyes: so may be Ill put that along with the offer of Employment.
BTW my status was always "Require your action" .
That is just annoying! and congrats to your perm job!! i am ganna do the same. I have requested for verification offer of employment and it should be ready by Friday.

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
That is just annoying! and congrats to your perm job!! i am ganna do the same. I have requested for verification offer of employment and it should be ready by Friday.
Thanks my Friend! Cheers for you too!
Are you getting all past job Reference Letters?

mikybuddy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Nah, I've only changed once since my last Schedule A, so I am ganna do one from my current employment. Meanwhile, I am also ganna update my Schedule A and submit it with my employment verification.

Reactions: ayaz94

Siddharth89

Jan 18, 2017
Nov 2016 applicant, after 4 month since the BG update, they finally contacted me with a request letter.

This letter, however, not a PPR, but an additional document request letter....but it is a generic request letter saying "please submit any of the following documents "IF" you have not yet submitted them.

has anyone gotten this sort of request? it was requested through the online portal, not personal email.
I got the same thing yesterday.

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I also got the request to submit everything that i already did. We call cic and was told to submit a letter stating we already submitted those documents. A friend of ours also got the letter, his lawyer said it's general procedure he just need to submit the letter that's it. Let's see what happen .

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
I also got the request to submit everything that i already did. We call cic and was told to submit a letter stating we already submitted those documents. A friend of ours also got the letter, his lawyer said it's general procedure he just need to submit the letter that's it. Let's see what happen .
What is the visa office in the request letter ?