+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I applied under ANIP and I am from Nepal
ok.....i think we have only one option......and that is patience.....so keep calm.....and wait for your turn...as i am doing the same.......wish you good luck.....and hope you will get good news within short period of time........."Apna time aayega".......

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Hi there,

Here's a message from a friend that needs help.
Anybody here has a sample of Child full custody agreement?

"I have to make one for ex-husband, I want to state on the agreement that I have full custody of our child and that i am not allowing him to take my child to Canada.
We both agreed that i will have the full custody for our child since he wanted to live as a single man in Canada and we are separated long time ago. He doesn't want our child to accompany him and he just wanted proof to show off cic with his application"

WF_Can

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Many congratulations.
For your spouse, email them on the address with which you got the approval (something like CIC-Ottawa). They will advise you where to send. Your wife would be sending her passport in her country of residence office (but first they need to be updated by CIC Ottawa)
Thank you so much for all the effort that you are putting giving advice to everyone. You gave me advice when I was struggling when I lost my job and still got my PR.

Again Thank you so much...

Reactions: ayaz94