+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
All sorts of stuff from employment offer to updated scheduled A (which i have submitted on the April of 2017 as additional documents).

I called the office today and luckily i was able to talk to a person today. They confirmed that it seemed like a general request. they looked through my file and everything was in order. To be on the safe side, i was instructed to apply to them with an email saying that I have submitted additional documents as requested back in April 2017 and to contact me with specific requests if there is anything that deemed necessary.

I have requested for a verification of employment letter from my employer. This should be ready on friday so I am ganna wait until i have this and send them the email.
What's your current stage? BGIP?

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
How do we report employment change to AINP?
My nomination is not employee restricted،do I have to report it to AINP/CIC?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
How do we report employment change to AINP?
My nomination is not employee restricted،do I have to report it to AINP/CIC?
AINP says so that you need to update them. Most people that i have seen didn't do and they were okay. I guess if you do update them its good but may be they gonna be asking your new employers documents.
Anyways I think at the end of the whole process CIC send the final update to AINP (say after two years).
So Should you update them?
Yes if additional new employer's documents are not a hassle for you.

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Anyone knows the meaning of PS-SEC in gcms notes? I got mh notice today and the location is PS-SEC.

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi friend do u know what is additional verification means?
One of my known’s file is in additional verification. They sent his file from NS to back Vancouver office (nominated province BC) and asked for all A to Z documents again. (Required for federal). He was done with MR in January and also passed. But they asked for it again. Like all documents. And also asked him to show the funds 20k to 25k. I think his file is in additional verification. Im not sure if its same for everyone. And they gave him 30 days to submit all required documents so that they can make decision on his file. This email he received form Vancouver CIC office.

Reactions: ayaz94

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
One of my known’s file is in additional verification. They sent his file from NS to back Vancouver office (nominated province BC) and asked for all A to Z documents again. (Required for federal). He was done with MR in January and also passed. But they asked for it again. Like all documents. And also asked him to show the funds 20k to 25k. I think his file is in additional verification. Im not sure if its same for everyone. And they gave him 30 days to submit all required documents so that they can make decision on his file. This email he received form Vancouver CIC office.
Thanks for your reply n time and how long time ur friends file took and what kind of documents please thanks again

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Did he redo everything or did he send them a letter stating those documents were already submitted?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
I see, so that means we all have been referred to additional verification I guess.
Any idea how long ago was your friend asked for these documentations? And was he contacted again for specific documents (after few months)?