+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

#baig

Nov 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not expecting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks
Hi there,
I have read your whole story and i specially just made this account to help you out as you are in a worse case scenario. Can you please explain the whole situation as Someone might be able to help you.
Like:
1) When did you leave your previous job?
2) What was the date of issuance of your AINP certificate and are you currently working?
3) How did you get to know that they have cancelled you AINP and already reported to CIC? and something else which might help.
Please and Thanks!
I really feel bad for you man.

Reactions: AlexandraO

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi there,
I have read your whole story and i specially just made this account to help you out as you are in a worse case scenario. Can you please explain the whole situation as Someone might be able to help you.
Like:
1) When did you leave your previous job?
2) What was the date of issuance of your AINP certificate and are you currently working?
3) How did you get to know that they have cancelled you AINP and already reported to CIC? and something else which might help.
Please and Thanks!
I really feel bad for you man.
1) i left my job on march 2017 and went back home on april 2017 came back july 2017 and i have been working as a self employed since then.
2) first ainp issued on may 2016 and then extension issued dec 2016 ainp expiring on may 2017
3) they send me a decision letter today in the eamil explaining that due to not having a job and being self employed they think i am not economically stable. They stated they have revocked my ainp and notified to cic.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not expecting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks
are you working anywhere now?

but practically, AINP-PGWP-SRS stream donen'tneed any employer support as per my knowledge

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
1) i left my job on march 2017 and went back home on april 2017 came back july 2017 and i have been working as a self employed since then.
2) first ainp issued on may 2016 and then extension issued dec 2016 ainp expiring on may 2017
3) they send me a decision letter today in the eamil explaining that due to not having a job and being self employed they think i am not economically stable. They stated they have revocked my ainp and notified to cic.
why you moved to selfemployed when fedreal PR is in-process?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
you can take vacation 4-5 months, but don't leave job when federal PR is inprocess

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,
I was apply on Nov, 2016. I have got Medical Request on Sept, 2017. I was submitted on 2nd Oct, 2017. Still I am waiting for PPR.
Anybody can got PPR? How many times it take?

Thanks.
Great! You've received your medical request relatively quick - less than 1 year. I was depressed by another timeline examples showing that people are waiting already for about 14 months for medical requests...
can you share please more details about your case - what PNP, did you do smth specifically - I was told that very clear travel history with hotels and specific places can help - but I don't remember all that details...

I'm current BC PNP paper based applicant (AOR September 2017) - thinking about whether its worth to switch to Express entry...

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Its definitely possible to do upfront medical, I did mine, I am Oct 2016 applicant, I did my upfront medical in April 2017 submitted through webform. I also got latest GCMS which says my medicals are being attached to my file, but not processed yet.
can you please kindly share the link what documents we should bring to physician and where we can find the list of approved clinics to do our medical exams for doing it also upfront.

thank you

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi Everyone!

Just to share my timeline:

MPNP Application - June 16, 2014
MPNP Nomination - May 2, 2016
CIC Received - October 19, 2016
AOR - Jan. 5, 2017
MR & RPRF Req - Jan. 25, 2017
Medical Done - Feb. 10, 2017 (Me & kids were fine)
- Feb 21-23 Sputum Collection (husband)
- May 11, 2017 Second Xray
- May 31, 2017 email for 3rd Xray received
- Aug. 14, 2017 3rd X-ray done
Additional Reqts - July 17, 2017
Medical Received - August 31, 2017
Decision Made -October 18, 2017

Waiting for PPR ..... To God be the glory!!!!!
Congrats! are you inland or outland applicant?

caiym21

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, fahad911,
I don't think you have been treated fairly by the Government of Alberta. Here are several reasons:
1.There is no explicit rules stated that self employed is not allowed by the AINP-SRS-PGWP when you applied it, not on the application forms, not on their website, and not on the AINP Terms & Conditions. They are now telling you self employed is not okay, why don't they tell you that you don't have a million dollar is not okay either?
2. On the nomination letter, it specifically states that there are no restrictions on employment, and this is a stream of "Worker without job offer", There is no employment restriction on the nominee, which means that it is not reasonable to invalidate your nomination because employment issues.
3. The requirement of SRS-PGWP is "Be working full-time in Alberta, at the time of application, for an Alberta employer." You were working full time for an Alberta employer until you got the nomination. You fully satisfy with this requirement.
4. Economically unstable is determined by CIC which is a criteria to see if you are elgible for the permanent residence, not by AINP, AINP has already determined you are economically stable when issued the nomination to you. And nomination can be cancelled if you are not meeting the nomination requirement anymore. However, you are still residing in this province, was full time working for an Alberta employer at the time you applied for nomination so you are meeting the nomination requirement.
I would suggest you communicate with the person who revoke your nomination, preferably in email, asking if there is an appeal process available. If there is not, you can do either or both:
1. File a complaint to the Alberta Ombudsmen, https://www.ombudsman.ab.ca/
2. File a law suit against the Government of Alberta,.
I don't think we should be afraid, Canada is a country ruled by laws and fairness, as an applicant, you have agreed that you would be able to and intend to reside in alberta, agreed to worked full time for a alberta employer at the time of application, you have agreed a lot of things, and you did that, but you have not agreed that you could not be self employed while after you got your nomination.
If you failed, which means that we assume this country wrong, then I dont think it's that worthy to stay here that much as we thought it would be.
Please keep me posted.

Last edited: