+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not expecting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks

lalala2016

Jun 9, 2016
Hello everyone,
i am dec 12 2016 applicant AOR received on Feb 12 2017 and waiting for medical call.
I Applied through SRS AINP inland. Yesterday i got a call from AINP office which i was not expecting. she started asking me questions like where do you work when did you leave your last job, is your address still the same. when i answered her questions i asked her that i have already applied for PR i also have AOR and submitted RPRF so why is AINP wants to know about my job and everthing. she said when you change your job address or marital status ainp nominee is obliged to let ainp know about the changes. and i was like ok sounds good. after few minutes i got an email from her that she require supporting documents to update my ainp file which sounds wired. so the documents she now require is banks statements, rental lease aggreement job offer letter and previous job resignation or terminiation letter.
her email now made me worried. i can provide all of the information and documentation my other friends are also ainp nominee but they never received this type of call. like after your aor rprf. my nomination also expierd on may 2017.

anubody know about this sitution please let me know. i am lil worried now. i will submit my documents on tuesday nov 21 2017.

THanks
omg I have never seen such things. are you applying with a job?

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Yes i know i have been searching for similar situation but did not even one single post.
I have AINP without job offer with no employer restiction.

It is a random follow up to ensure applicants didn't just use their province to get nomination without intent of permanent stay. SK , NS does this frequently

Reactions: fahad911

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
It is a random follow up to ensure applicants didn't just use their province to get nomination without intent of permanent stay. SK , NS does this frequently
so sometimes PNP call or email you after period of time to check/update your file ? after you applied for PR and got AOR , even there is no changes in job , address or marital status

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hello everyone,

THanks
Same happened to a coworker who has already applied in federal about 6 months ago. SINP sent an email to provide certain documents such as job confirmation letter, pay stubs etc. God knows!

Reactions: fahad911

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

THanks
you called nd asked ainp....rather thn u gv information to unknown....or verify its fake or true

nsakib520

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Hello everyone,

THanks
Before submitting the documents asked through email, make sure it's an email from AINP authority. Try to cross check with the email address from which your received your AINP nomination certificate in 2016. The email address will definitely finish with **@gov.ab.ca for an AINP officer.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Before submitting the documents asked through email, make sure it's an email from AINP authority. Try to cross check with the email address from which your received your AINP nomination certificate in 2016. The email address will definitely finish with **@gov.ab.ca for an AINP officer.

Yes its from ainp
Because she is the same person who did send me the ainp extension letter

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,
They have withdrawn my ainp and informed to cic that i am not economically stable in alberta. And also self employed person is not allowed as per srs pgw.

Depressed

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello,
They have withdrawn my ainp and informed to cic that i am not economically stable in alberta. And also self employed person is not allowed as per srs pgw.

Depressed
Sorry to hear about that. One of the regulations in obtaining AINP under SRS PGW is have to be working under a Alberta employer and since you have changed your job and became self employed, AINP revoked your nomination.

What permit are you currently holding?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Sorry to hear about that. One of the regulations in obtaining AINP under SRS PGW is have to be working under a Alberta employer and since you have changed your job and became self employed, AINP revoked your nomination.

What permit are you currently holding?
Pgwp expiring 2018 nov