+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
May i ask what ur friends timeline?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 9, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
this is my friend's timeline and he is still waiting for PPR.

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yes he has everything and he already got BC-PNP in 2016.
Yup thats wired. I heard some stories like if ur friend company help other ppl do bcpnp right now, and officer may come to check that person, at same time, they will asked peviouse applicants. .

bububear

Oct 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
24-04-2018 (proposed)
just called cic security has not started yet

Aug 22 applicant here
Thank you for the update. I think we share the same timeline. There are a lot August 22 applicant here as it was the first business day after the long weekend.

Reactions: username0001

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Any idea what time are the emails sent from IRCC for any communication?

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 9, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
this is my friend's timeline and he is still waiting for PPR.
That’s wired. Cuz bcpnp officer didn’t know if IRcc already approved ur ppr tho. Look this timeline is almost over 18 months. Why bc officers ll come to check. Do not know what they do ......then

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Reactions: paudel

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
He is international student and has Post Graduation work Permit or BOWP
Yeap then he is choosen randomly for inspection under IMP. They came for my employer and my employer couldnt do inspect on my company so he said he sold company and lay me off and re open using other company name. I talk to my agency and agency said ircc wont know about it because immigration is one of most busy department si they wont check ecery single applicant

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yeap then he is choosen randomly for inspection under IMP. They came for my employer and my employer couldnt do inspect on my company so he said he sold company and lay me off and re open using other company name. I talk to my agency and agency said ircc wont know about it because immigration is one of most busy department si they wont check ecery single applicant
okey so u mean officers check is not related to PR card applicated, because of rondomly check under IMP?

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
I believe shaggy2412’s friend’s case is not relatived with IMP, because the officer just went to check whether he still worked for that company or not, didn’t ask any documents from that copmany. So it was employment check under BCpnp and I am curious about what happened after check, because the application is not in the company now, will the BCpnp withdraw the nomination or any other effects?

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
I believe shaggy2412’s friend’s case is not relatived with IMP, because the officer just went to check whether he still worked for that company or not, didn’t ask any documents from that copmany. So it was employment check under BCpnp and I am curious about what happened after check, because the application is not in the company now, will the BCpnp withdraw the nomination or any other effects?
I believe they can cancel nomination anytime before u re landing. They probably ll let ircc know that case. But it’s wired, cuz his case is over 18 months, why bcpnp officers will check his employment, bcpnp officers didn’t know if his PR card has been provided.