+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
okey so u mean officers check is not related to PR card applicated, because of rondomly check under IMP?
Yeap that’s right if he get a letter about inspection. Even they still process my pr. Recently, they ask me to re update my passport. Inspection was on last july so if they know i got lay off, they probably request me an explanation email.

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Yeap that’s right . Even they still process my pr. Recently, they ask me to re update my passport. Inspection was on last july so if they know i got lay off, they probably request me an explanation email.
Okey. Then it reasonable. Cuz I don’t think bcpnp officers ll recheck some applicants who already submitted to cic over 18 months. Cuz probably this guy already got pr card .

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
I believe they can cancel nomination anytime before u re landing. They probably ll let ircc know that case. But it’s wired, cuz his case is over 18 months, why bcpnp officers will check his employment, bcpnp officers didn’t know if his PR card has been provided.
When the ircc approve your pr application, they will send a copy to your pnp office, meanwhile, the province nomination certification states that last step is required to report to the pnp office after you are landing.

Bcpnp0208

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
When the ircc approve your pr application, they will send a copy to your pnp office, meanwhile, the province nomination certification states that last step is required to report to the pnp office after you are landing.
Okey but when u applied bcpnp, u can change ur job anytime in three months. So employment check on this stage is wired. Even they can not get any result tho

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
I talked to cic agent she told me every other thing is been passed security not yet started
I am afraid it might take another month for us or two but it looks so wired that even after 18 months they did not even start security check!I prefer to think that the call centre agents does not have full access to look into our files,in the last month i called 3 times and i got three different answers on regard of my file!Good luck to all of us

Reactions: mannat anand

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
I am afraid it might take another month for us or two but it looks so wired that even after 18 months they did not even start security check!I prefer to think that the call centre agents does not have full access to look into our files,in the last month i called 3 times and i got three different answers on regard of my file!Good luck to all of us
I think they can only see wat is their in our cic a/c nothing else

ManiSINP

Jun 22, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Aug2016
Nomination.....
0ct2016
AOR Received.
Jan2017
Med's Request
8 june
Med's Done....
19 june
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-04-2018
Immigration officer went to my friend's employee place to check if he is working or not. does this happen to anyone else? this is strange because after PNP ("after 18 months") federal still checks employment status. currently he is not in canada due to emergency he has to go to home country for few months.
Which pnp he applied.... nd noc