+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
136
10
Hi Guys,

Do we need to provide bank statement/sponsorship docs/educational certificate/transcript/ employment letters during our PR(through PNP) application in CIC? I cannot see these documents requirement in the checklist IMM5690. Please assist. My sister is going to apply early August.

Regards,
Tchow1985
 

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
71
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Hi Guys,

Do we need to provide bank statement/sponsorship docs/educational certificate/transcript/ employment letters during our PR(through PNP) application in CIC? I cannot see these documents requirement in the checklist IMM5690. Please assist. My sister is going to apply early August.

Regards,
Tchow1985
Hello friends,

I was nominated by Saskatchewan. I just sent my paper based application to Sydney on July 22th. After that, wait for the AOR. With respect to documents that you must submit, You must strictly send the documents requested in the checklist. Remember, if you was nominated, the province already checked all those documents.
 

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
71
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, my Visa Office (VO) is Mexico.
 

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
136
10
Thank you so much. I will touch based with you again after sending the package.
graphon said:
Hello friends,

I was nominated by Saskatchewan. I just sent my paper based application to Sydney on July 22th. After that, wait for the AOR. With respect to documents that you must submit, You must strictly send the documents requested in the checklist. Remember, if you was nominated, the province already checked all those documents.
 

Nisha_Litty

Member
Jul 26, 2016
14
1
Quote from: Nisha_Litty on July 26, 2016, 11:45:19 am
Hi
I tried to apply for federal program but when I select Manitoba or Saskatchewan it says I don't have eligibility.

I am a 34 years old MCA graduate with more than 10 years in IT industry. My IELTS score is L-8.5, R-9,W-6.5 S-6.5.

I would like to know,

1) In which all provinces is open to apply for Skilled worker Program.
2) Is it necessary to know French to apply for Quebec.
3) which all other options I have to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you so much for you support.

Regards
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jamin

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,007
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nisha_Litty said:
Quote from: Nisha_Litty on July 26, 2016, 11:45:19 am
Hi
I tried to apply for federal program but when I select Manitoba or Saskatchewan it says I don't have eligibility.

I am a 34 years old MCA graduate with more than 10 years in IT industry. My IELTS score is L-8.5, R-9,W-6.5 S-6.5.

I would like to know,

1) In which all provinces is open to apply for Skilled worker Program.
2) Is it necessary to know French to apply for Quebec.
3) which all other options I have to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you so much for you support.

Regards
Dear, read it carefully. Your all questions will solve automatically.

OID :- http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

Application Guide for OID :- http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85140-ISW%20Application%20Guide%20(No%20Job)%20(06-May-16).pdf
Note : Read it cogitatively.

Saskatchewan Express Entry : - http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
 

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,007
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nisha_Litty said:
Thanks for your reply

Could you help you pls let me know the Quebec immigration is french is mandatory ?
Not. But without it u will lose many points difficult to get necessary points.
 

manikn10

Member
Apr 23, 2015
19
8
Hi All,

Here is my application status as of today:

EE SINP PNP

Timeline
ITA received - 13.07.16
eAPR & AOR - 24.07.16
Medical passed - 27.07.16
BG check - in progress - 27.07.16
 

DiNaV

Hero Member
Feb 25, 2016
722
99
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
kallucanada said:
Hi All,

I am new to PNP. So, does anyone know when SINP would open again?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Some forums state that SINP has been opening on & around 20-22 of every month since May. I applied on 21st Jul 2016.

Keep checking this link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Good luck.
 

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
8,131
2,007
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Nisha_Litty said:
Quote from: Nisha_Litty on July 26, 2016, 11:45:19 am
Hi
I tried to apply for federal program but when I select Manitoba or Saskatchewan it says I don't have eligibility.

I am a 34 years old MCA graduate with more than 10 years in IT industry. My IELTS score is L-8.5, R-9,W-6.5 S-6.5.

I would like to know,

1) In which all provinces is open to apply for Skilled worker Program.
2) Is it necessary to know French to apply for Quebec.
3) which all other options I have to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you so much for you support.

Regards
It is not Federal Programme, It's Provincial. You are more than eligible for SINP EE, your IELTS score is 7.5, and they require overall 6.5. You must select NOC 2171 (NOC 0213 is also for u, but it is tough to convince, always choose lower category NOC). for applying this immediately generate deposit of $12,164/ INR 6,50,000 (for single person if unmarried) then after 3 months u will eligible to apply for SINP (POF must 3 months old at the time of filling Application). SINP intakes open frequently every month.
The other option is, You can think about Morden Immigration.
 
Jul 28, 2016
2
0
manikn10 said:
Good day everyone, Calling all JULY 2016 APPLICANTS, lets share our timelines and update each other here...
Good Morning all

I have submitted my PR application in Economy class PNP based on 26th July. I assume wil lget PR sorted in 15 months. Any one assumes differently ?

Any idea lately how did it take to get PR in this Paper based application ?

rgds
Bhavesh