+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I am wondering what's going with us 2017 applicants... I am very happy to see 2018 applicants have been getting PPR recently but why they skip us? :(

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Nothing on my ecas. I am actually contemplating on sending another webform hoping they replied. Perhaps I can know what is delaying the security checks.
I shouldn’t have applied with my family perhaps I would have gotten PPR by now. Because I just don’t get the delay. Seems people with dependents get the stick.

ANY gu? dm on escas?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nothing on my ecas. I am actually contemplating on sending another webform hoping they replied. Perhaps I can know what is delaying the security checks.
I shouldn’t have applied with my family perhaps I would have gotten PPR by now. Because I just don’t get the delay. Seems people with dependents get the stick.
It's really depend on the officer. Me either, no depenents, all passed expect secuirty. I no idea how they process my applicants. I send a webform almost two weeks ago, just tell the vo,no renewed my medical

Reactions: Bade2145

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Wow! What nationality are you?
I am Nigerian. I reckon the security checks takes a while for some countries. And I have only been Canada and not any other countries.

Anyways, I am also considering applying for express entry application.

Reactions: Snowzzz