+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
On July 15, 2019 my medical got extended.
Eligibility Passed on Sep 5, 2018
Criminality Passed on Sep 5, 2018
Pre arrival on Sep 6, 2018
Security Passed on June 18, 2019
Does anyone know how long will it take to get "Decision Made"
Hi
Please let me know how you know your medical extended. Because I m at the same situation my medical is going to expire tomorrow.

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
I have same question
One of my friend said if the medical extended will show up at cic account. You do not need medcial exam become another date. But I check many message on forums, some of them didn't change and got the ppr. So I am not sure about that.

Tanker

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,
Please share your suggestions :)
Is it better to do Medical upfront ? Or I should wait until they send me a letter: Medical Required?

Which way is usually faster?

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Hi guys,
Please share your suggestions :)
Is it better to do Medical upfront ? Or I should wait until they send me a letter: Medical Required?

Which way is usually faster?
I think if you are doing upfront don't do it right way maybe after few months you u av applied... because you don't know how long your application will take..you don't want your medical to expire when your application still has a long way to go..for me I was told to redo my medical due to that reason and didn't get an extension...I hope u get what I mean...

Aug 12, 2011
I got a request for a SECOND medical today. Why send the first request when the process can take longer than a year? Another $ 300 out of pocket :( Oh well, hopefully a decision soon!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
my friends, I just called IRCC this morning hoping to check my application status and the agent called back , telling me that on their system that my application was approved this morning, now all I have to do is to wait for PPR. Thank the lord ...

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
my friends, I just called IRCC this morning hoping to check my application status and the agent called back , telling me that on their system that my application was approved this morning, now all I have to do is to wait for PPR. Thank the lord ...
Oh my Goodness, that's amazing! I am so happy for you neighbor :) Thanks be to God! Now hopefully all 2017 applicants will be finishing this long journey :) I am afraid to call them... I just wait

Reactions: PAINKILLER28