Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I called MP help me, and he send message back to me.
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 6, 2017. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 19 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks were initiated May 14, 2019 and security data upload on May 17th are in progress. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 14, 2020.

Sincerely
This is good news, you are at the last step of Security, so you can either wait or request CBSA notes to check what is going on with the security.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
This is good news, you are at the last step of Security, so you can either wait or request CBSA notes to check what is going on with the security.
Can you tell me how it's possible that eligibility and security haven't even started and criminality has been processing more than a month? 29 days to go as progress bar shows. Thanks!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Can you tell me how it's possible that eligibility and security haven't even started and criminality has been processing more than a month? 29 days to go as progress bar shows. Thanks!
The reply i did was for a person who mentioned the eligiblity and criminality passed.
So Criminality is based on PCC, which gets passed during R10 in max cases.
After that eligibility starts and the end step is of security.

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
The reply i did was for a person who mentioned the eligiblity and criminality passed.
What it means PCC and R10? Is there any chance they finalize my application within 29 days?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What it means PCC and R10? Is there any chance they finalize my application within 29 days?
PCC is police certificate and R10 is for completeness check (Verify all the documents submitted), its difficult to say if 29 days you can get the good news, because we need to see if eligibility is at the final stage or started.
Did you request GCMS?

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
PCC is police certificate and R10 is for completeness check (Verify all the documents submitted), its difficult to say if 29 days you can get the good news, because we need to see if eligibility is at the final stage or started.
Did you request GCMS?
No I didn't and I don't think it would make sense ordering now. I am sure that eligibility hasn't started, I mean that's what they say. Or just the system hasn't been updated?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
oh my god, you are reply so quick! thanks a lot!
let us say if security check not finished by JUNE 13TH WHICH is whey set up due day, is that mean security check become SS WHICH IS security screening.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
by the way, I forgot tell you, I got GHOST UPDATE in May 14th which is security check start and in May 17th , security data uploaded complete. since May 17th there is no information comes up, can you give me some idea base on this type of information, some people said this is SS. because SS first step is DATA UPLOAD AND THEN ANALYSIS.
i got Csis notes in May 8th said I am not in data bank, so that means not get involved in SS

Aabt

May 24, 2019

Sir
My Ecas status was 'in procees'from beginning. But it changed to 'application received ' 2 days ago.Do you know what does it's mean.Passed medical already
Thanks in advance

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No I didn't and I don't think it would make sense ordering now. I am sure that eligibility hasn't started, I mean that's what they say. Or just the system hasn't been updated?
Online account will not state that your eligiblity is has started, either call or notes will tell you.

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
some people said I am in SS, some people said that it is last step. I order a CSIS notes and said my name is not in data bank.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
oh my god, you are reply so quick! thanks a lot!
let us say if security check not finished by JUNE 13TH WHICH is whey set up due day, is that mean security check become SS WHICH IS security screening.
No, Security screening is just another word for security,
Lets not make security such a complicated thing.
Security is done by CBSA which takes 2-12 weeks on an average. In some cases, CSIS is involved. Even if the case goes to CSIS you need not worry till the time you have not done some crime.