+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

bharatmalik

Apr 25, 2019
Just a got a DM..Medical status changed to medical not required.My medical got expired on 7th June.Is this a sign that my medical got extended or they are still making a decision.
Anyone whose medical got expired.How long does it take for extension or new medical request.What status change does it show.

veeditparikh2211

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Just a got a DM..Medical status changed to medical not required.My medical got expired on 7th June.Is this a sign that my medical got extended or they are still making a decision.
Anyone whose medical got expired.How long does it take for extension or new medical request.What status change does it show.
What’s your AR and full timeline pls you will get golden mail by tommorow or 2 days as you get DM

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations man.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Do you know if this means that my medical has got extended or this just a notification that medical is expired and status automatically got changed to medical is not required.?
I believe all checks are done and it's not very likely for you to got another medical since you have already got a decision made .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
we got the same AR date as well as the GU date , I haven't got anything yet .

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
keep faith and keep praying , man ...
sent webfrom last week. Today i recieved it that my agent is reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements.....and i got eligibility passed already on 10 of may receving prearrival... and confirmed through agent ....i dun how they work

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
sent webfrom last week. Today i recieved it that my agent is reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements.....and i got eligibility passed already on 10 of may receving prearrival... and confirmed through agent ....i dun how they work
absolutely chaotic , in a short word ...

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
absolutely chaotic , in a short word ...
I called in again ...and they told me eligibility is passed... and verifications in process ..i asked about security is it started he was like it is part of verifications so in proces...fuck no one seems to be trained there.

And i told him taht webform says your eligibility is in process.. he was like reallym.how could they say that

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I called in again ...and they told me eligibility is passed... and verifications in process ..i asked about security is it started he was like it is part of verifications so in proces...fuck no one seems to be trained there.

And i told him taht webform says your eligibility is in process.. he was like reallym.how could they say that
I feel you, man, I really do. But since we choose to play this game, we can hate the players, well, dealer or referee apparently in this case. This game is not designed to be player-friendly per se. We are already playing and almost at the end of it, so, just sit back, relax, do whatever they tell us to do and hope for the best, that's all we can do.

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I feel you, man, I really do. But since we choose to play this game, we can hate the players, well, dealer or referee apparently in this case. This game is not designed to be player-friendly per se. We are already playing and almost at the end of it, so, just sit back, relax, do whatever they tell us to do and hope for the best, that's all we can do.
You're right, and all of this freaking out is probably not good for our mental health. We knew when we applied that this wouldn't be easy, and most of us are near the end now. I think we should just go out and enjoy our lives, and before we know it we will have PR!

Reactions: PAINKILLER28