+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Eligiblity is done by IRCC, once eligiblity is clear, the case is forwarded to CBSA for security
What do you think the people who got eligibility cleared in aug 2018 still has not got security cleared and moreover as painkiller say that even CSIS never received his file

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What do you think the people who got eligibility cleared in aug 2018 still has not got security cleared and moreover as painkiller say that even CSIS never received his file
CBSA is taking time to process, so may be the CBSA notes will tell what is going on, CBSA has backlogs but again depends on application to application, people are clearing the security in 2 weeks also. But as security is one of the post imp part for Candian security, CBSA has to be sure and then give it a green signal

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
CBSA is taking time to process, so may be the CBSA notes will tell what is going on, CBSA has backlogs but again depends on application to application, people are clearing the security in 2 weeks also. But as security is one of the post imp part for Candian security, CBSA has to be sure and then give it a green signal
Yeah true but like all of the applicants.....and cic agent told me that yiur security not started even i have passed everythin else....what does it mean it has not been given to CBSA yet its been a month after prearrival letter?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
can you give me a analysis with my case?

lujiabao56

Star Member
May 9, 2019
I called MP help me, and he send message back to me.
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Nov 6, 2017. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 19 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks were initiated May 14, 2019 and security data upload on May 17th are in progress. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 14, 2020.

Sincerely

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yeah true but like all of the applicants.....and cic agent told me that yiur security not started even i have passed everythin else....what does it mean it has not been given to CBSA yet its been a month after prearrival letter?
In many Inland cases, the security is skipped or done in very short period. I can suggest you to wait and watch for sometime.