+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

ish2016

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys, I received the 1st GU on Jan 25 when my eligibility was passed. But I didn't get any update after that. Seeing that people with Sep AOR are getting PPR, does anyone in July-Aug 2021 still waiting for 2nd GU and PPR? I'm just curious if anyone else is in the same boat. My primary VO is CIO.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hi guys, I received the 1st GU on Jan 25 when my eligibility was passed. But I didn't get any update after that. Seeing that people with Sep AOR are getting PPR, does anyone in July-Aug 2021 still waiting for 2nd GU and PPR? I'm just curious if anyone else is in the same boat. My primary VO is CIO.
Is your file complex? Are you a single applicant? Do you have extensive travel history? How many PCCs were you asked to submit?

Since you got your first GU and your file is at Sydney, looking at the trend, you're pretty much safe as a PNP-O.

Reactions: dxdroid

ish2016

Dec 8, 2021
Is your file complex? Are you a single applicant? Do you have extensive travel history? How many PCCs were you asked to submit?

Since you got your first GU and your file is at Sydney, looking at the trend, you're pretty much safe as a PNP-O.
Thanks for the response. I have 2 dependents. I have been to the US only for short visits. As a result, just one PCC is necessary, i.e., from India. When I submitted my application, I hadn't completed my medicals in advance. However, I have recently taken medicals upfront a week ago and sent them by webform. The medical results have not been updated yet. Aside from that, I don't believe my file is particularly complicated.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Thanks for the response. I have 2 dependents. I have been to the US only for short visits. As a result, just one PCC is necessary, i.e., from India. When I submitted my application, I hadn't completed my medicals in advance. However, I have recently taken medicals upfront a week ago and sent them by webform. The medical results have not been updated yet. Aside from that, I don't believe my file is particularly complicated.
Yeah your file is ok. You're probably a bit further down the queue but you'll probably get your PPR in a few weeks. Your file is at CIO and you already received your first GU, can't see any risks here looking at your timeline. Good luck.

Reactions: ish2016

swads

Sep 22, 2021
AOR 9 Aug for me. COR is India. I think I received 1 GU around a month back. I also received a request for paying RPRF fee at the same time which I paid immediately. After that, no update. I have not been able to reach out to an agent even after multiple attempts. So I don't have other details.

Reactions: ish2016

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi All,

Appreciate any help the group could provide me regarding this situation. My AOR is Aug'4, 2021. In the statutory question for my spouse (secondary applicant), we have answered the question incorrectly as No for Visa refusal.

Situation - My husband had applied for US tourist VISA back in 2013, and during his interview, after 1 or 2 questions, was just asked to exit. No stamp on passport neither he got any refusal email.
Now this has completely slipped our mind and we have answered the statutory question for him as No.

Now, i had MEP and BIL on Dec'8, 2021. Finished the biometrics on Jan'11 2022. Got my first GU on Jan 12th, next on Jan 19th and third GU on Feb 11. On Feb 14th, i had called IRCC and they said that all stages (eligibility, criminality, info sharing, background check, etc) has been completed and passed, with application still on progress.

What should i be doing in such a situation. Looking forward to your advise.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi All,

Appreciate any help the group could provide me regarding this situation. My AOR is Aug'4, 2021. In the statutory question for my spouse (secondary applicant), we have answered the question incorrectly as No for Visa refusal.

Situation - My husband had applied for US tourist VISA back in 2013, and during his interview, after 1 or 2 questions, was just asked to exit. No stamp on passport neither he got any refusal email.
Now this has completely slipped our mind and we have answered the statutory question for him as No.

Now, i had MEP and BIL on Dec'8, 2021. Finished the biometrics on Jan'11 2022. Got my first GU on Jan 12th, next on Jan 19th and third GU on Feb 11. On Feb 14th, i had called IRCC and they said that all stages (eligibility, criminality, info sharing, background check, etc) has been completed and passed, with application still on progress.

As ur all stages passed i don't think there would be any issue
I think you will receive ppr this week check emails daily including spam folders good luck

ish2016

Dec 8, 2021
AOR 9 Aug for me. COR is India. I think I received 1 GU around a month back. I also received a request for paying RPRF fee at the same time which I paid immediately. After that, no update. I have not been able to reach out to an agent even after multiple attempts. So I don't have other details.
Thank you for your response. Have you done your medicals upfront? Do you know your VO?

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi All,

Since everything is passed, I think you have no problem. Only way to know for sure is with GCMS Notes or PPR. Another option, though less accurate, is calling again and see if another agent gives you the same answer.
A lot of people were refused by misrepresentation in this question. You should consider booking an appointment with a good consultant just to make sure, and if there is any action that can be taken to prevent future problems.
From what I've seen, this is an important part part of the application. No one in forums/Facebook groups can guarantee you will be approved or not.

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Since everything is passed, I think you have no problem. Only way to know for sure is with GCMS Notes or PPR. Another option, though less accurate, is calling again and see if another agent gives you the same answer.
A lot of people were refused by misrepresentation in this question. You should consider booking an appointment with a good consultant just to make sure, and if there is any action that can be taken to prevent future problems.
From what I've seen, this is an important part part of the application. No one in forums/Facebook groups can guarantee you will be approved or not.
Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but this is how I would treat my application :(

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Probably not the answer you were hoping for, but this is how I would treat my application :(
wont raising a webform help here ? And could you clarify the below:
". You should consider booking an appointment with a good consultant just to make sure, and if there is any action that can be taken to prevent future problems. "

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
wont raising a webform help here ? And could you clarify the below:
". You should consider booking an appointment with a good consultant just to make sure, and if there is any action that can be taken to prevent future problems. "
Only a consultant will be able to tell you if the best solution is sending a we form and what/how it should be written.