+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Our Criminality was passed on 17th Jan & Security passed on 10th Feb. Hoping for the PR mail soon. Any body in the group with 2nd Visa Office as New Delhi, Primary Visa Office is Sydney CIO.

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I have the same question from Ana actually:p Also, do we get PPR for dependent individually as PPR mail mention UCI of Primary applicant only?
There is only one email/request letter for passport submission which addresses the primary applicant. In that letter it is mentioned that the prime applicant and his/her dependents (included in the application) should submit the required documents together to the nearest VAC or send to the Embassy through Aramex

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is only one email/request letter for passport submission which addresses the primary applicant. In that letter it is mentioned that the prime applicant and his/her dependents (included in the application) should submit the required documents together to the nearest VAC or send to the Embassy through Aramex
Not together. You should prepare separate envelopes for everyone included in the app.

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
One more question, besides the information below, is it required to include my UCI and photographers signature on the back of the photo?

I only found those requirements below on the instructions:
*The back of one (1) photograph must:
bearthenameanddateofbirthofthesubject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio
bear the date the photograph was taken
the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite
this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

hajihd

Oct 31, 2019
anyone who received ADR got PPR yet?
I got ADR on 1st Feb & completed it on 6th Feb. until now, no GU or RFV email back.

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
One more question, besides the information below, is it required to include my UCI and photographers signature on the back of the photo?

I only found those requirements below on the instructions:
*The back of one (1) photograph must:
bearthenameanddateofbirthofthesubject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio
bear the date the photograph was taken
the photographer may use a stamp or handwrite
this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf
No. Just:
1. your full name and DOB
2. studio's name, full address and contact details
3. Date of picture taken (preferably in the last 6 months)

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
I have one doubt here. In my application I have my spouse as a dependent. We got biometrics for both of us on December.
But yesterday, In the RFV mail, only one UCI number is mentioned which is mine. My husband's UCI number is not mentioned. Is this okay? Or is there a problem?